Emo In Distress (Chapter 5)

Sullivan frantically started digging. Gerard was part mole, so naturally, Sullivan assumed, he had dug himself under ground.

"Pssst! Gerard! You in there, br0?" Sullivan asked, remembering how Gerard had asked him out to ice cream the day before. The goth kids looked pretty mad, too.

Gurgling sounds could be heard from beneath the top layer of dirt.

"NO!" Sullivan screamed, frantically digging once again. Sadly, all he could find was a really ugly fish-like creature.

"I'll just call you Phil," Sullivan muttered, quickly shoving the fish into his back pocket. He'd give it to Gerard later. He ran a hand through his once luxurious but now rather slimy blonde hair. Octopus fluids were clearly visible beneath his layers.

With a frustrated sigh, he stood and raced over to the goth kids.

"Clariemo. Look, I'm sorry, but I need the octopus. It is our only hope to find Gerard."

"Why would you want to find that faggot? He's so gross and fish-like."

"He's my friend, sort of. I'm more like his mother, really."

"Aren't you a dude?"

Sullivan sighed. Their relationship was quite complicated.

"Fine, here's your damn octopus. Just go."

Sullivan grabbed the octopus and began whispering blandishments into its ear-hole. With a great burst of light and flames, the octopus latched onto Sullivan and whisked him away, leaving the goth kids staring in awe.

"I think we should lay off the crystal meth," Clariemo suggested.

A chorus of agreements sounded as the children watched Sullivan and the octopus fly off into the sunset.