Emo In Distress (Chapter 13)

Lydia heaved a great sigh at Gerard's forward behavior. Flames danced up her throat and randomly licked out, like little snakes in a menagerie. Gerard jumped back.

"You're... you're a..." Gerard stuttered, completely in awe.

Oh god, Lydia thought to herself, he's going to figure out that I'm part dragon.

"Just say it Gerard!" she cried, earning awkward glances from around the room.

Just as he was about to respond, Arthur and Sullivan burst through the ceiling, landing with an eardrum-shattering BOOM atop Mr. Sevling's desk.

"VAMPIRE~!" Gerard squealed, just as Sullivan had tackled Mr. Sevling.

Gerard's guess was received in a rather confused manner. The children awkwardly chatted amongst themselves. Now Gerard's secret was out, for real this time.

He was a Twilight addict. 

A couple of the kids moaned in terror as the shocking revelation sunk into their thick, twisted minds.

"NOT ANOTHER!!!" Joman, a friend of Clariemo's friend, shouted. He then proceeded to fall to the floor and convulse, as though holy water had just been poured upon him.

Arthur twitched menacingly as Lydia gaped in horror at Gerard.

Nobody noticed as Sullivan silently crawled away with Mr. Sevling's cold, lifeless corpse held delicately in his blood-stained arms.

"Gerard, I can't believe you would do this. It's... it's over!" Lydia squealed, before she sprinted out of the room with her tear-stained face buried beneath her scaly hands.

Gerard fell to his knees dramatically. His one true love was gone forever, and he was to blame.

"If only Edward were not such a sexy beast..." he mumbled to himself, bashing his head against a nearby desk. The students remained in their defensive stances, not wanting to contract the unfavorable disease.

Upon noticing Gerard's vulnerable form, Arthur ran up and left a note atop his greasy head.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" he laughed scornfully, before again jumping out of the hole he had left in the ceiling.

Once Gerard's angry tears of self-hatred had dried, he ripped the note off of his head, ripping some of his black hair out in the process.

"Ew..." he said, quietly discarding the dead hydrogen-bonded molecules on a nearby peasant.

Hands shaking, heart racing, he opened the note, only to find a cryptic message inscribed on its papery surface.

"for a fun time call me at 867-5309"