Emo In Distress (Chapter 3)

Gerard quickly applied his eyeliner. Though the conditions of the sauna were not quite ideal, and there was no earthquake occurring, he still managed to perfectly apply his makeup.

With a hint of lipstick and same mascara, just for added beauty, he stepped out of the sauna and jumped into his swimming pool, to get that "drippy" effect. Of course, he could just contemplate his life and cry, but chlorine improved his hair.

Quickly glancing in the mirror as he got out, Gerard pulled some grey skinnies on over her speedos and started his daily run to school. English class, particularly. With Sullivan, his bff.

Before he could quite make it to English, however, he was mauled by the omnipresent goth kids.

"Hey, Fish. What's up with your makeup?" they chorused, cruel smirks clearly visible.

"What do you mean?"

"We mean you look like a faggot."

Gerard looked at the kids indignantly, trying to look mad. However, his baby bump was quickly forming, taking off that "edge" he always had.

The goths raised their eyebrows as Gerard's face quickly turned to horror.

"I think... I... oh my god!" Gerard cried, then fell to the blood stained floor, convulsing violently.