Chapter 10

Peyton's P.O.V.

     Evermore just called. She told Farris and I to get to her house quick because she had something important to tell us. Farris is already with me so we hop in my car and drive over to her house.

     I put it in park then take out the keys. I instantly freeze when I see a man walking out of the front door. He look kinda familiar from the back. Saggy pants, worker boots, and a white hoodie. Humm where have I seen those boots before? Then he turns around and my heart stops. Liam Payne just walked out of Evermore's house. What is he doing here?

     He looks up and instantly our eyes meet. Still through the windshield his eyes are beautiful. He smiles then walks over to my door. Being the gentleman that I've heard so much about form Eve he opens the door for me. Farris is still twiddling with her lipstick. Trying to put it on perfectly.

     "Hello love. What's your name?" He asks with the cheekiest smile on his face. I return it then say, "Peyton." He smile gets wider if that's possible.

     "Well Peyton it's nice to meet you I'm Liam." He says as he closes my door. He holds out his hand to shake it and I oblige. His hands are so warm and soft. I wish I could be holding those all day. Stop it Peyton it's never going to happen. I should really listen to my brain.

     "So what are you doing here?" He asks. "I was just about to ask the same. I'm friends with Evermore and she asked me and Farris to come over because she had to tell us something. And I guess it's this." I reply. He nods. "Why don't we go inside love?" He request holding out his hand. I smile and take it.

     He opens the door and I'm immediately attacked in a hug. "I'm so glad you could make it! Where's Farris?" Eve yells. I laugh and point behind me. Sure enough she's behind Liam on her phone. I swiftly take it from her and put it into pocket. She wines then for the first time looks up.

     The screaming continues for a couple minutes as Farris finishes up. By now everyone is surrounding us. I can see Luke eyeing Farris. Wait 5sos at here? I don't even notice Liam and I were still holding hands till I feel him lace our fingers together.

     I mentally scream. I feel him squeeze my hand and then pulls me to the side away from everyone else. "Can I have your number?" He asks I nod and hand him my phone. He hands me his. I smile as I'm putting in my number then add a few emojis. I hand it back to him. "Thanks!" He exclaims then grabs my hand again and leads me to everyone else.

     "Peyton and Farris please join me in the kitchen!" Evermore yells. We smile then in unison say "FINALLY!" She just chuckles.

>>>>>>>>

     "What?!" We both yell. She smiles then nods. "It's true! We've been dating for two and a half months now." She explains. She also told us about Lily and Harry. I've always known that Harry was her favorite. Guess she got what she wanted.

     We leave the kitchen. As soon as we step out of the door we are met by a very anxious Luke. "May I talk to Farris in private please?" He asks. I turn to Farris. Her face is a bright crimson color. Poor girl. She's never really had many guys like her before. Which I don't understand because she's beautiful.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Farris' P.O.V.

     "May I talk with Farris in private please?" Once I hear those few simple words my heart stops and my breathing quickens. I can feel my cheeks heat up. Great!

     Eve and Peyton walk around the corner and into the living room. Luke takes my hand and pulls me back into the kitchen. I jump up on the counter. My legs are swinging off the counter. Luke walks over to me and stands in between my legs. He puts his hands on either side of the counter. "Farris I would like to know what you're doing to me." He states simply. "What do you mean?" I ask. "I just met you an hour ago and still I get these weird tingly things inside of me that make me want to grab your face and kiss you!" I smile and lean down a little more. "The feelings mutual honey buns." I say gaining a little bit of confidence. He laughs then raises his hand and cups my cheek. "So what do you think these feelings are? Do we like each other?" He request. I think for a moment then nod. "Definitely!" I exclaim. "Good because I don't hunk I'm going to be able to god off any longer!"

     He grabs my face and smashes his lips to mine. I might be very pretty but I have never kissed anyone before. This is all new to me. I keep kissing him anyway because the taste of his lips makes me crave more. We only part to take a quick breath then continue on. He moves down to my neck and I immediately stop him. "Why'd you stop?" He asks nervousness evident in his voice. "God is watching always. That's why." I say before I hop off the counter. I give him one last kiss then run to the living room. I think this is the best thing that ever happened to me.