Chapter 17

Nialls P.O.V.

     We drop Lily off at the airport then get in the car. "Niall quick question, um does the media know we're dating?" Eve asks. I sigh. I knew she was going to ask this question sooner or later. "No they don't but I have a plan as to how they will." She smiles then nods. "So our six month anniversary is coming up soon!" I tell her. "I know! I'm so excited! I can't believe we've been together for half a year!" I smile at her excitement. I reach over the console and grab her hand. I start playing with the ring that I gave her. "What are you doing?" She questions. "Just thinking." She nods. "Anyway have you chosen what college you're going to?" Her face immediately drops.

     "Niall if I go to college this year will you promise to come visit me?" I nod then notice what she said. "Wait if? Why wouldn't you go now?" She sighs. "I've been thinking and I've always wanted to travel around the UK before I get too old." I throw my head back and laugh. "Eve, you really need to go to college now. Because guess what, once you get out we're going to travel around the UK together. As a couple." Maybe even married, I say in my mind. She smiles then nods. "Ok I've chosen what school I want I just wasn't sure if I wanted to go yet. But I've chosen Miami." I frown. "But you hate the sun." She giggles then nods. "I know but as soon as I finish there I can go to the rainy days of England!" I laugh at her theory. "Alright but don't be calling me whining because you hate the sun." She frowns. "I'm kidding you can call me anytime you want to talk about whatever you want." Her smile returns then she grabs my head.

     We share a kiss. As we part I pull up to the apartment building that she lives in. Well I pretty much live in it too. We get out. I run over to her and pull her in for a hug. "Babe what are you doing?" She asks. I chuckle. "I just love you a lot. I really wanted to hug you."she looks up and smiles. "You really are the best boyfriend, you know that right?" I smile then lean down and give her a soft but meaningful kiss.

     "You know we've never had a make out session like other couples." She squirms out of my grip. "And we're not going to until I have that engagement ring on my finger." I give her a funny look and she just blows me a kiss. As were walking into the apartment I drop my keys then take my shirt off. I really like to go around to house shirtless and Eve doesn't care of I do. Now her parents might.

    We go sit down in the spots we were before we left. "Let's finish our movie shall we my love?" She smiles then nods.

     As we continue on with the movie I notice that Harry Potter has no siblings. "Eve can I ask you a question?" She giggles. "You just did."

     "No I'm serious." She giggles once more and nods. "Why have I never met your siblings?"

     "Ugh Niall! I don't want to get into detail about that! Please drop it?" I decide to keep pushing her on it. "What if take you to Mullingar with me for the next couple days? You can meet my parents and I'll even get Greg to come. But only of you let me meet your siblings when we get back." I can see a look of defeat on her face. "Fine! But only if we get to stay there for a week."

     "It's a deal!" She smiles. I lean down and kiss her lips. I'd really like to take this to the next level. Having a Christian girlfriend is hard. But I don't believe in having sex before marriage either. Our kiss does get a little heated but no tongue or anything like that. One day it will.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lily's P.O.V.

     The plane lands nine hours later. As I'm reaching up to get my bag I feel someone bump into me. I look back and see Gemma once again. "Hey girl!" She looks up and smiles a sad smile. "Hey I was looking for you! I was wondering if you had a place to stay while you're here in Cheshire?" I shake my head. She squeals then claps her hands rapidly. "Perfect! You can stay at my moms place!" I don't fight her because in all the times that Harry and I have been dating I've never met his mother and I would love to. Plus I'm still a fan so I would love to meet Anne.