12

𝐒 𝐀 𝐓 𝐔 𝐑 𝐃 𝐀 𝐘 1, 𝐏 𝐌, 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

sakusa woke up to see hinata besides him. He didn't know what happens all he knew was he dident what to let go of hinata again. He brought  hinata close to his chest and hugged him. Sakusa Slowly drifted off to sleep again.

2 hours later hinata woke up and saw that sakusa hade his arms around is waste hinata gently lifted sakusa arms and when to the bathroom to go take a shower. After his shower he whent to the kitchen to going make breakfast.

Sakusa pov.
I woke up and did not see hinata besides me i stared to worry until I heard some noise coming from down star's.

Sakusa got out of bad and went to see where the noise was coming from.

He went to the kitchen to see hinata making breakfast.

Sakusa then went up behind him and hugged him tight
Hinata was shocked but he hade a little smile on his face when sakusa hugged him."

"Morning sakusa. Mmm~. What did you say. "Noo please call me omi again"

"oh okay omi-san" I'm almost done making breakfast you can sit on the table. "No"

I'm gonna go take a shower. No omi-san I looked at your eyes and I saw back circles around your eyes. And you have lost a lot of weight. But-. no buts omi. Fine.

_________________________________________
This is sakusa pov for the brake up.

Sakusa pov
After hinata side that he wanted to brake up with me. my world came crashing down. I was standing in front of his door I finally left after 5 minutes.

I was walking to my place looking sad and gloomy.

As i got there I immediately took of my shoes and went started to my bedroom. Slamming the door Lying on my bed strolling through my phone looking at the picture i took of him and me together. The only thing that is making me happy right now.

It's been two day of no school. I haven't went out of my room to eat because I would only eat if shoyo cooked it. I haven't slept i have been crying for hour wasting my energy to get up. What the point of living anymore I have noting to live for. I have lost everything.
_____________________________________////__
Back to the present.

"Omi~ you have to eat you haven't eaten in a week."

"I'm not hungry you should stop worrying about me.

' Noo I care about you That's sweet.....have sho Yeah?. Can you come live with me i miss you so much I want it wake nice to you. Sure" hinata got off of his seat and sat on Sakusa's lap faceing him snuggled up tight.

𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐬𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐮𝐩 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐦𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐬𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐬𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝el 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚'𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞...

wednesday11:30. Shoyo

Hinata turned around and saw Sakusa gazing at I'm with much love. Hinata gave I'm a big smile. Sakusa went up to hinata and hugged him for a very very long time" I love you Sho so much". Sakusa Tightened his hug."Me too omi. your my only reason to live, sho"

Hinat ended there hug and stared in to sakusa eyes. Hinata's face turned into a worried face. "Is there some thing wrong omi. Hinata's gaze quivered." No no no. There's noting wrong. I just love to with all my life".

Sakusa grabbed Hinata's smal face and kissed Hinata's lips for awhile. Then kissed is cheeks, forehead, his chin and hands.

"I have one other life purposes other then living for you . Life is so empty yet so full sho" hinata did not know how to react to this. This is the very first time sakusa is acting like this. Hinata was more worried about his boyfriend then he already is.

"I fell like I want to fucking die yet you're still here, so I can't die because I have a reason to live". Hinata was shocked hearing that from sakusa his eyes got bigger. He's trembling, he's trying to give sakusa another hug but sakusa stopped him.

"If you where no longer in this world, then I have no reason to live and I can die peacefully". "Oki don't be like that, what happened??"

Sakusa shock his head and gave hinata a warm smile, but hinata didn't feel the warmth of his smile. "Sho....I love you..."

Before hinata could realized what was going on Sakusa already hade a knife in his hand's hinata was trying to talk him out of his scenic, but sakusa already stabbed hinata.

"This world is so boring. I just can't live in it anymore sho....But I till have you in this world so I decided to kill you first then myself".

Hinata was streaming in pain, he was crying so hard he hade one hand grabbing onto sakusa hade they to stab I'm and deeper. He's was trying to hold this streem with widened eyes and side." I thought you said you would never want to see me cry because of you. So why sakusa..."

Sakusa stabbed hinat several time's until hinata lost his grip and died. "I told you. Because I love you...So much. That why, let die together shoyo.

Sakusa the ponted the knife to his heart and stabbed it. Blood was everywhere on the carpet

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

𝐓𝐁𝐂

HI SO THE AFTHER LIFE IS THE LAST PART

𝐉𝐊😂

To be continued