17

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It has been 11 months since Hinata has joined the black jackals team. Everything was going great for Hinata, but for Sakusa thing's weren't going so well.

Well you see Sakusa was planning to
To Hinata but he couldn't, ever time he was planning to do it, something has to go wrong, he already bought the.
.

Like the one time he was going to do it on him and Hinata's picnic at the beach, when Hinata turned not facing, he got down and as soon as he wall reaching for the in his pocket, flipping seagull stated to attack them for there food, Sakusa and Hinata hade no choice but to leave.
------------------------------------------------------------

Sakusa then stared to fall that he hade no chance to be with Hinata forever in his.

But the an he thought about doing it tomorrow on Christmas. ( yes I time skip to December 24 on Christmas eve ) Hinata was in the living room setting up the Christmas tree, he already bought Sakusa gif, be he decide  to prank Sakusa with toy Cockroaches for his fake presents but he still hade his real present.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

It was now Christmas and Sakusa was still sleeping.

All the members of black jackals team hade day of to spend time with there family.

As Sakusa was sleeping he felt something touch his lips. He woke up to see Hinata stealing kisses form him.

"what are you doing sho. wake up." Hinata responded "I didn't know the sat kissing a way to wake someone up." Hinata chuckled as he sat down on the bed showing a small red box.

It's December 25 there 4th Christmas together. Sakusa grabbed it form his and he noticed that hinata hade a weird smirk.

"What with that smirk sho you're creeping me out, stop that." Hinata smirk slowly disappeared when Sakusa side that. He slightly punched his chest and puffed his cheeks. Sakusa chuckled and pinch his cheeks.

"Stop being cute or..." Sakusa moved closer to Hinata and whispered in his ear, and side. "I might put you on the bed again until you can't walk."

Hinata face turned to red when is boyfriend side that. He looked away and covered his red face.

"Stop joking omi-san. Just open my present already." Sakusa nodded his head and looked at the red box Hinata gave him.

"Thank you for the present sho. I have one for you too." he opens the drawer beside hi, and grabbed a green box. And handed it to Hinata, witch Hinata gladly accepted it.

"What's inside omi-san." Sakusa look away as his ears turns red.

Hinata opened the box to reveal at small flower necklace.