15

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Who would have thought that 2 whole day could go by really fast.

It was now December 24 5:30 in the morning. Hinata was now at the airport with Sakusa.

They where waiting for the clock to strike 5:45. Because that when Hinata was leaving.

It was now 5:40 they only hade 5 minutes left together. They spent there last 5 minutes hugging each other knowing that is will be there last huge for two years.

Whale they where hugging Sakusa finally spoke up. "Hey sho please promise me that when your in Brazil we will stay in contact."

" I promise omi-san. But won't you be too busy with practice.?" I will never be too busy when it comes to you.?" That's good to hear."

They where still hugging until the speaker went off saying. "Lady and gentlemen the flight to Brazil is about to take off. Do who ever is going there I would start heading off."

Afther the lady announced start on the speaker Sakusa felt Hinata left go of him. Sakusa didn't want to let go of Hinata. He wanted to stay like that but he couldn't. All he could do was smile and wave watching his lover leave him.

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

It's been two week since Hinata left to go Brazil. They face time each other every signal. Sakusa would ask Hinata how was the beach was and how was volleyball.

Hinata would tell him how hard it was to jump and how he lost all his games to. Heitor santana ( he is Hinata trainer in Brazil, is 25 read the manga on page 371 )

It's been a week and hinata was practicing with the old people getting use to the sand, and learning how to jump.

Whale hinata was practicing until he spotted someone familiar. Next to heitor it was ( read the manga page 372 and you will know how it is

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃