Part five the Genin exams return of famliy of the fourth. Updated

Speaking through the seal
Speaking to kurama
Kurama
Clone speaking through seal
————————
"Today is the day that the originals come back." "Yes and I am tired of acting like your fan girl Su" "Try playing an idiot. The pranks are fun though." "Let's have them appear when the teams are assigned."
The test is the same as canon but Naruto's sisters are there.
The naruto clone thinks the teacher's assistant is trying to set him up. He turns to talk to Sasuke. Then iruka starts saying that there will be two new students joining for the exam. "Why are they joining us now? Shouldn't they have joining a different class?" Kiba asked. "These two have been trained outside the village for most of their lives." Was the response. "Please come in girls. And introduce yourselves" Entering the room was the family of the fourth hokage. And the Sannin. (The families can watch). "I'm Mina Namikaze-Uzumaki this is my sister Naruko Namikaze-Uzumaki." Said a redhead pointing to another redhead. They both look like their mom. "Uzumaki? Isn't that your last name Naruto?" Asked shikamaru "Hm?" He turned to look at him. The family's breath stopped seeing a copy of Minato. "Yes that is a part of my last name why?" "These girls have the same last name." "I can explain that but I won't shika." The parents went to the back of the room with the other parents trying to figure out who he is.
"Alright lets start." SuKu passed it with flying colors Ru kept his act up barely passing any of the tests. "This act is getting so hard to hold with those people here." "Just hold it a little while longer." "Our originals will be here soon." Iruka starts listing the teams. "Team 1.....Team 7 Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki under Kakashi." Finishing up the team assignments the clones summoned the originals there. "You guys can disperse now." They dissolve into a puddle of blood. (Small puddle) Naruto snaps and the blood is gone. (They are all wearing the outfits described last update.) They sit in their seats. Everyone was surprised at what had just happened. "What was that?!" Ino asked. "That was our clones being dispersed. Ino" Sakura replied. The parents in the back were shocked as were the jonin watching it happen.
"I hope That was the longest we have to ever pull an act like that. Ah the memories are hitting me now." They are all holding their heads as they are being stared at. Naruto puts his hands on their heads healing the pain away. "Ah thanks that headache was getting annoying." -Su 'What did he do?' Was going through everyone's mind. "You are all dismissed for lunch come back in an hour to meet your sensei's." Everyone watched the three get up as one and walk out in a perfect line. "They are sitting together as if they have been for years. I thought they hated each other." "They did just this morning." They watch as the three reach up one of there sleeves and pull out bento boxes 🍱 out of a seal on their shoulders. They eat in perfect harmony with each other.
The bell rings to return to meet the sensei's. They were still being watched by the sensei's. "I can see the future. We will be the last team picked up." Sakura joked rubbing her forehead. "He will be reading Icha Icha paradise." Said Naruto said looking at his hand. "He will have most of his face covered. And be two hours late" Sasuke predicted. 'How can they know that?!' everyone of the adults asked themselves.
Kakashi was wondering what kind of team he had been given. He looked at the third hokage. "Don't look at me I have no idea what is happening." "Kakashi why don't we get our students together and have them explain it to us." One of the other sensei's said. "Might as well." He replied.
"I'm sure all of the sensei will be coming at the same time." "I bet that will have drawn them out." "Had to of this group is nothing like they were led to believe. But having been a part of the secret group he should know we'll joke around." "Let's give them a test. When they show up say everything we know about him at the same time. Because he will try to keep his information secret." "Kakashi Hatake age 26 former ANBU dog. Known as the copy ninja of the sharingan. Said to have mastered 1000 jutsu. He received his eye from Obito Uchiha. He invented the lightning blade. Former student of the yellow flash." "Perfect lets do it."
The sensei's come to get them together. "Kai!" The three say together at the sight of him. "Rude meet us on the roof in five." The teachers all sunshined.
The three looked at each other disappeared in a swirl of color. They appear beside the sensei's who did not notice them and had a seat. "I wonder how much those three know. We'll have to ask them when they learned blood clones." Said asuma. "Or you could just turn around and ask it instead of pretending we don't exist." The group of sensei's turn in shock at seeing them sitting there reading. "When did you get here and why did none of us sense you?" "Five seconds after you and you no idea? Maybe you need to practice sensei." The other students appear and the sensei's start introducing themselves.
Kakashi does the same as the cannon. He barely said anything. "We know kakashi Hatake age 26 former ANBU dog. Known as the copy ninja of the sharingan. Said to have mastered 1000 jutsu. He received his eye from Obito Uchiha. He invented the lightning blade. Former student of the yellow flash." The three said at the exact same time. "Would you quit doing that. It's creepy like you can read each other's minds." "But we can. We know a lot about each other." 'That's just creepy'. The other teams go then turn to team 7. "It's team 7's turn now." "First lets change that name. We've used our team name for years. Team SuKuRu. Plus shouldn't this be a private meeting with our sensei? Or are you planning to use our information against us during the chunin exams?" "That thought never crossed our minds we just want to know about you guys." "Sorry but information is power. If I said I had earth affinities you would use water against me. Sorry but we can't give it willingly."
"Sensei can we just get the test over with? The team is ready and going without food is unwise." 'How do they know about that test?' "How do you know what the tests consists of." "It's the reason for a three per-" Sakura covered Naruto's mouth. "Lets let the other teams figure it out on their own." "When do we meet sensei?" "Tomorrow at five in the morning training ground 7. Ja ne" poof he was gone. "So tomorrow at 7. Got it lets go back to the base." "Hope the hospital is ready for him. He's going to need it." "Might need to restock a few things." Ja ne they disappeared.

I have been busy with college classes but I am trying to continue this story can't believe so many people like it!