Part three-land of elders

Time skip-2 years age 3
The young blond boy had been watching a team of Genin training for the past few months. From listening to them he unlocked his chakra, and gained near perfect control of it. He had observed the tree walking, water walking, and the leaf exercises. He had also picked up a few Jutsus like the summoning . He learned the hand signs and on his own while being attacked performed it hoping to get a strong summons. How right he would be.
He was transported to the land of elders where summoning animals come to talk of peace. He had came into a once in a century meeting with the heads of all the summons were gathered. It was common knowledge that a new summoner was transported to the land of the animal they would work well with. So for a three year old to land here was unexpected. There had been a prophecy of a child of destiny that would have all the major summoning animals.
The boy looked up at them with a heart warming smile. They could see there were wounds on the boy. They asked the boy his name. "My name's Naruto! But the villagers all call me a demon." With those words and seeing his wounds they knew he had to be trained by them.
"Come here kit. My name's Kiera." Said a beautiful black fox. "That's what Kura calls me!" He said coming to her. "Who's Kura?" Asked a silver wolf. "Kurama the nine tailed fox. He lets me call him Kura."
The elder toad was surprised Because he thought the nine tails was sealed into the daughters of Minato. But as soon as he thought that he forgot it. (Anime) "Why don't you stay here and train to become a Shinobi?" A purple Dragon asked. "We will train you in jutsu and sage chakra." A brown monkey told him.
"If you pass our training we will make you our summoner." He asked how they would do that. "We will give you a tattoo that will hold a piece of our chakra so that we can keep an eye on you and help you if needed." A white tiger told him. The elders and him agreed that he would move between them every six months or so. He asked to return home to tell the hokage where he would be for the next few years. They agreed but told him to only mention 1 summon animal.
At the village he put on a henge and went straight to the hokage tower. He went in through the window. He had dropped the henge before entering. When he dropped into the room he startled the hokage and his ANBU because they never noticed him. "Jiji, I got a summoning animal! I'll have to leave the village for a few years. But I will be back to take the Genin exams." The hokage thought it over and agreed. "But you stay safe and try to come by to visit every now and then." "I'll try. See you in 9 years." (Have to be 12 to become a Genin.)
He then summoned himself back to the meeting. "We'll child before we split up to plan your next few years Chanel your chakra into these papers." First it cut into five pieces.( one burned, one soaked, one crumbled, one crinkled, the last one grew a small tree.) 'All five and the famous wood style' Was the thought going through their minds. "Well we have a long 9 years of hard work and training ahead of us. Hope you are prepared kid." Said a snake.
"Yes I am let's get to training" Naruto said with a bright smile. "Let's see Jutsus, sage chakra, swordsmanship and seals are the main things. But he seems to have many bloodlines." At this point Kurama woke up and said switch with me kit. "He has the blood and eyes of an Uchiha I have hidden them but will uncover them. He will need training in that. He also has the Senju and Uzumaki bloodlines." He then let the kid take back over. Naruto then was amazed that he had awakened them already. "This kid will be amazing" said a crow.
"Well time to look into those bloodlines to see how to train the boy." A lion said. "Yes off you go boy time to get stronger to protect your precious people."

A/N Need some animal names people please recommend some.
The next chapter will be a time skip. I might post it half finished so you have been told.
I will try to make longer chapters.
Feel free to recommend some Jutsus you'd like to see.