1

1 • THE MEET

 ──────────────

/ 12 / 20

╰┈➤ ❝ [emily's pov] ❞

─◌✰್ 2016

it was 28th November 2016, the day I was going to go to johnny's tour and meet and greet. yes, the one and only johnny orlando. yea I am a big fan. surprisingly my parents allowed me to go alone. (they live and johnny lives in Toronto,canada) I am 14 years old and he is 14 too. my mom is going to drive me to the concert and pick me back too. I'm so excited. It's 11 am in the morning so I decide to go have a bath and wash my hair. I go to the bathroom and all the time that I'm in there I was only thinking about his tour. What if I mess up? What if he thinks I'm awkward. What if I embarrass myself? just thinking all that I break down and cry for about a minute. I pull myself together and go out and wear this outfit to go shopping to buy the outfit I'm going to wear to the concert.

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐭 ⬇️ (without the red thingy and the earings)

later I just dry my hair and keep them down. I usually don't prefer to do makeup unless it's a special occasion. as you can see my personality is pretty much sunshine☀️ and sunflowers🌻. I'm a happy to go lucky girl. I go down to the breakfast table and I see my mom and dad having breakfast. I wish them good morning as I pour cereal and milk into my bowl.

emily's mom = e/m

emily's dad = e/d

emily = e

e/m - hi hunny! did you sleep well?

e - yes mom thank you. it might be the best sleep I've ever had.

e/d - that great hun! are you excited for the concert today?

e - OFCOURSE DAD! I've been waiting for so long!🥴😌🥰🤩🥳

e/m & e/d - great!!

e/m -  hunny call me when you're done. we need to go and buy an outfit for you as well!

e - okay mom!

as soon as my parents went I quickly glanced through johnny's feed on Instagram. he had posted that he was working on a new song that will release in January. I was beyond excited. after almost 5 minutes I was done with my breakfast so I went inside my parent's room and knocked on the door. Yeah, we have a strict rule to knock before entering and my parents follow that rule when it comes to me as well. My mom opened the door and we went down together and got into the car. as usual, my mom handed me the aux and I played johnny's playlist.