8

8 • THE HUG                                                                                                                 ──────────────                                                                                                                                    2 / 2 / 21

╰┈➤ ❝ [emily's pov] ❞

he hugged me. god it felt so nice to be in his arms! i wish i could just stay there forever. in his arms. 

❝ you okay em? sorry, i mean emily. ❞ 

❝ I'm feeling a little better, thank you jo. ❞ 

❝ no problem. take care, uh I need to go back to kenzie. sorry.❞ 

❝ kenzie. uh, yea go it's fine. ❞ 

as soon as he left I broke down. I started crying while I collapsed on the floor. Maddie and Nicky ran towards me and pulled me in a hug trying to calm me down.

while Maddie was giving me the pep talk of you don't need boys and he's an asshole, Nick was bringing three blankets, gummy bears, popcorn and ice-cream and Netflix. the ideal breakup meal. 

We all sat on the couch. Me between Maddie and Nicky cuddling with Maddie and watching Julie and the phantoms. Our favourite show. We laughed, we sang, we cried and we understood the meaning of friendship. During the last scene where Julie is able to hug the guys we all came and had our own personal group hug. I thanked Maddie and nick and went off to my bed to sleep. 

As I entered the room I saw Johnny and Voldemort roughly making out and I was disgusted by it. ugh. Johnny's eyes glanced over at me and our eyes met. After a second I closed the curtains breaking the eye contact and went back to the bed. What a rough day. So.. why not write a song about it? 

I started writing the lyrics in my song book while I heard moaning from downstairs. UGH KIDS. I ignored them and went back to writing the song.

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆: 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃

Only think about him on the weekdays and weekends

Only in the mornings and evenings

Only when I wake up and sleep in, oh my God

Should have read the warning on the label, I don't 

Said proceed with caution, but I won't

Guess I do it often, I know

I'm already gone (I'm already gone)