𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

Harry woke up first this time.

His eyes fluttered open. He watched sun rays dance along the walls and furniture of the room.

Harry suddenly came to his senses when he heard a sigh come from Draco.

He had completely forget he was lying in his bed. He cautiously glanced at the boy sleeping calmly next to him.

The morning sun glowed over his relaxed features. It was different seeing Malfoy like this--unbothered and peaceful. Harry liked seeing him that way, no sorrow in his eyes or stress clear in his expression.

Harry found himself wanting to move the messy, platinum blonde hair that fell over his forehead. He immediately scolded himself for thinking this way. He convinced himself he was just tired, that's why he was thinking these crazy thoughts.

Suddenly, a knock came from the door, pulling Harry out of his head and waking Draco up.

"I'll get it." Harry mumbled to no one, standing up slowly and making his way to the door of their hotel room.

Harry opened the door, and confusion washed over as the only thing at the door was a small envelope sitting on the floor.

Harry picked it up slowly, walking backwards into the room as he read the address.

"What is that?" Draco asked, his voice raspy and low due to being asleep a minute prior.

"It's from our Professor. It's today's lesson." Harry assumed. He looked over at Draco, who was sitting up slowly. Harry looked back at the envelope as he tore the paper open, and taking one of the letters out from inside it.

Harry read it out loud. "It says, 'Today your task is to explore London. Meet with your classmates and walk out into town! The hotel we're in is located right in the center of everything, so don't worry about straying too far or finding transportation. You may go out whenever you would like, but be back before sundown tonight. When you come back, use the sheet I put in this envelope to write three new things you learned while being out in the muggle world for a while. Have a great time today, don't get into trouble. Your Professor, Cynthia."

"She really trusts us." Draco laughed. "Anyways, that sounds easy enough. I can go back to bed."

"Oh come on, Malfoy. Get up so we can get it over with." Harry groaned. Draco rolled his eyes dramatically and shook his head.

Just then, another knock was sounded at the door.

Draco stuffed his face into the pillow. "Fuck off!" he yelled, muffled by the pillow.

"Shut up, Malfoy. I'll get it." Harry said, irritation apparent in his tone, as he walked to the door yet again, opening it.

What he was not expecting to see was Ron, Hermione, Pansy and Blaise standing outside of their door.

"Hello, Harry!" Hermione smiled.

"Oh, uh...hello?" Harry said, although it came out sounding more like a question.

"Would you and Malfoy like to join us all today?" Blaise asked. Harry turned to Draco, who was still buried deep under pillows and covers.

"Sure, but he's refusing to get up. We'll meet you guys out there soon." Harry told them. They all nodded, and he waved as he shut the door.

"Get ready." Harry ordered. "We're going to meet them out there."

Draco obeyed this time, and pushed the covers off of him. "Whatever you say, mum."

~

Harry and Draco got ready, and were now downstairs in the lobby with their group for the day.