𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

tw: mild violence

The two boys had made their way back to the hotel. On their way back to their room, they went to their professor to collect the sheets they would be working on that night.

They sat in the room, reading over the questions with the pictures of the art on hand. Draco was lazily sprawled on his bed, while Harry sat at the small desk near his.

"This seems easy enough." Draco retorted. "As long as I answer most of the questions, we should get a good score."

Harry shot a venomous look towards Draco. "What is that supposed to mean?

Draco threw his head back and laughed. "Okay, first question. Who was the muggle artist?"

"Easy, Dalia."

"No shit, Potter." Draco mumbled as he wrote down their answer.

Harry read the next one. "Title of the painting?"

"Fields."

Harry hummed in agreement. "Date of when the painting was made?"

"Oh, hmm," Draco picked up one of the pictures they took and studied it. "Early 1900's."

Harry wrote that down as Draco spoke the next question. "Where can you assume the scenery takes place?"

"Looks like Italy to me." Harry said simply. Draco decided to agree, and wrote it down. Neither of them commented on it, but they were actually working together without too many complications. It felt nice for a change.

~

"I'm hungry." Draco complained from his bed.

The two had finished their assignment, and both were now lying in their own bed. Draco was reading a book, and Harry was sketching in his journal.

"Okay. What do you want me to do about that?" Harry shot back.

"I don't know!"

"I'm not just going to get food for you."

Draco gave up, tossing his book to the side and standing up. "Fine, I'll just order room service. Want anything?"

"Room service?" Harry questioned.

"You can order food with the telephone and they bring it up to your room." Draco replied. "So, would you like anything?"

"A salads fine." Harry sighed.

Draco dialed the room service--deciding he wanted a salad as well--and ordered their food.

Around 30 minutes later, someone knocked at their door.

"I'll go get that, it's room service." Draco announced as he stood up and made his way to the door. He opened it, and a staff member with their food was standing outside of their door with a friendly smile. Draco took the food and waved them goodbye, then he walked over to Harry's bed and dropped his salad in front of him.

"Thanks." Harry mumbled, setting down his sketchbook.

"Did you draw that?" Draco asked, pointing at Harry's drawing of a withered rose.

"Yeah, I did." Harry sighed. "Go ahead and say it's bad already, I can tell you want to."

Draco rolled his eyes. "I wasn't going to make fun of it. It's cool."

It wasn't just cool to Draco, it was beautiful. He didn't know Harry had a thing for drawing, and he thought Harry should be more open about it. It was impressive.

"Oh, uh... thanks Malfoy." Harry attempted to smiled slightly. Draco nodded and sat in his own bed, then the two ate their food in a comfortable silence.