10

Years later after....Arthur...and the group fell apart, Sadie saw what a honourable man Arthur was so became a bounty hunter to at least do some good in the world and a huge plus was she'd still be in the action.

One day Sadie strolled up to marston farm, Abigail smirked "there's been an out law that rode up to our house."
Sadie looked around "are they still here?"
Abigail chuckled "no but I saw the rode away in that direction..."
Sadie rode off fast eventually combing across tracks she followed them to a house in the woods.
She got off her horse and snuck up to the house before kicking open the door and sewing the outlaw.

She saw y/n standing there, he chuckled "Abigail told you I was here?"
But Sadie punch you.
You nodded "ok I deserved that one..."
Sadie swore "you left!"
You grabbed her hand before she could punch you again "I know...it was wrong but I couldn't lose you too."
Shortly after
You and Sadie sat on the steps in front of the house and watched the sun set, Sadie was about to tell you about Arthur but you shook your head "I already know...Charles found me and we went to bury him..."
She sighed "so what now?"
You shrugged "I don't know, the house has been getting lonely, maybe I'll get a dog, what you've been up to?"

She smirked "hunting down outlaws..."
you smiled "still full of action.."
she put her hand on yours " because John is married now I got no one helping me so I could use a partner..."
you smirked and quickly kissed her "of course I'll be your partner but don't be going crazy on me.."
she smirked "who'd be around to save you from yourself besides me..."

You and Sadie were reunited, hunting down outlaws together for another couple of years before settling down and starting a family.