6

Weeks went by,
Arthur's arrived back after being shipped wreaked on a island but the group were held up in the swamp,
Arthur greeted them as they took care of him and eventually Dutch came back with Micha and Charles.
Dutch told them what happened but then he noticed "where are y/n and Sadie?"

Abigail shrugged "don't know...they sneak off once in a wile."
They heard someone and got ready to fight but saw y/n and Sadie rising back.
Sadie was wearing your hat and jacket "y/n you've got lucky tonight."
You shook your head "I sure did, you were amazing.."
Sadie shook her head "whatever you say love but hunting ain't so hard."
Arthur sighed happily "you guys were only hunting..."
you nodded confused "what did you think we were talking about?"

Dutch came barging out "where the hell did you guys go!"
You chuckled "Abigail sent us buffalo hunting, It went well!"
Sadie chuckled "he almost got ran over by them."
Arthur looked to you concerned "you ok boah"

You nodded "yeh."
But Dutch pushed you " you left the group defenceless."
You sighed "the group was starving and you weren't here to help fearless leader."
Dutch went to hit you but Sadie grabbed his hand "don't think about it."

Everything got quiet and tense but Arthur intervened "everyone calm down, they got food tonight and we're back.."
Dutch stared at you "yeh I'm back