3

Now~
It's been a few years since your family died, you tried to save Jake and Sadie but were to late as you found their house on fire..

Meanwhile somewhere warm
Dutch gave everyone their duties but Lenny spoke up and asked "what do we do about the outlaw hunting down ol'driscolls?"
Dutch laughed it off "leave him be, the less of them the better!"
Arthur went to Sadie away from the others "Sadie can you go searching for this so called bandit...I know he's killing our enemy but they might think it's us killing them and put more pressure on us..."
Sadie nodded and listed to Arthur's as she trusted him. "sure Arthur and Dutch won't notice I'm missing..."

Meanwhile
You were killing ol'driscolls and got blood smeared all over you, not knowing if the blood is theirs or yours, you could almost taste the blood.
Just then the barn door opened up, the sunlight almost blinded you as you were in the dark barn for awhile. You looked up to see who found you but it cowgirl even though she looked like an angel...

She chuckled "so your the killer

She chuckled "so your the killer.."
but she then saw your face "y/n..."
your hands started to shake as you realized what you become, dropping your gun to the ground and begging Sadie to end It all, your suffering. "I can't stop...please kill me..."
she ran to you and grabbed your arms, trying to steady you "it's ok y/n...I got you....I thought you were dead.."
you let out a weak laugh "I though you were...did Jake..." but she shook her head just then a gun shot went off and hit you but whoever shot you had shot for aim so luckily it graced your face.
She quickly turned around and shot the bandit then she quickly grabbed you and held you close, whispering in your ear "y/n..."it's ok y/n I got you...."