chapter 41

Shehnaz was now calm and forgot about the incident. Sidharth made every attempt to make her forget it.

Now both were confirmed about their feelings and just waiting to confess it.

It was Sidharth's birthday  so Shehnaaz thought to make it special and also would confess her feelings. She made arrangements in the lawn of a hotel and also booked a room for their special night.She made all the arrangements and then messaged Sidharth and sent him a parcel.

Sidharth was working in his cabin and received the parcel.He saw the outfit and found a note from her wifey.

"Be ready at 7:00 pm and come to xyz hotel"

After completing his work ,Sidharth wore the outfit and moved towards the hotel.

Sidharth's outfit

He saw a beautiful table decorated with roses and happy birthday written

He saw a beautiful table decorated with roses and happy birthday written.He was looking through the decorations when his eyes fell on his wife who was looking breath taking in the white saree.

With same jewellery and hairstyle (Hayee this look of Shehnaaz is enough to kill a person.....she was looking breathtaking gorgeous in this saree😍😍😍)

she was looking breathtaking gorgeous in this saree😍😍😍)

He was gawking at her .Shehnaaz could feel the strong gaze on her and blushed.After sometime of their staring session.Shehnaaz hugged him and pecked his cheek.

Sana:happy birthday kullu

Sid:thank you meri jaan

Sana:chal dinner karte hain

They sat and had their food .Sidharth found it the best moment so he bent on his knees and held Shehnaaz's hand.

Sid:Shehnaaz main tumse bahut pyaar karta hun,uss din jab tum nahi mil rahi thi toh mene socha tha ki maine tumhe kho diya,main tumhare bageer nahi jee sakta,mujhe bahut phele se pata tha ki main tumse pyaar karta hun par kabhi accept nahi kiya ,lekin uss din jab tum mujhse alag huyi toh mujhe pata chala main tumse beintaah pyaar karta hun,I love you Shehnaaz Gill.

Shehnaaz was having happy tears in her eyes.She felt a different feeling, a feeling of warmth, love ,sukoon and much more.She didn't replied anything.

Sid:baby jaldi bol, mere pair dukh rahe hain

Sana:I love you too Sidharth

Sidharth stood up and without waiting for a second smashed his lips on her.He was sucking her lower lip while Shehnaaz was sucking, nibbling his upper lip.Sidharth bit her lower lip harshly making Shehnaaz moan.He took the opportunity and entered her mouth. He tasted every corner of her mouth.Their lips were moving in sync. After 15 minutes they broke the kiss.

Sana:tere liye aur ek surprise hain(still breathing heavily)

Sid:kya

Sana:phele chal toh

She took her to the room keep a blindfold on his eyes.When they reached she opened the blindfold and got mesmerized by the view.The path was decorated with roses.

Their room

Shehnaaz started kissing him wildly

Shehnaaz started kissing him wildly. Sidharth also reciprocated with the same intensity. He laid her on the bed and removed her pallu still kissing her.He threw her saree in a corner. He was roaming his hands on her bare waist.They broke the kiss due short of breath.Sidharth started kissing her neck,jawline.He removed her blouse.She was not wearing bra.He squeezed her boobs and then took her right boob in his mouth. He was sucking it while squeezing the other.Shehnaaz was a moaning mess.She was caressing his hair.Sidharth pulled out her petticoat and moved down kissing her navel,thigh .

(Aab iske aage jo huya wo unka personal matter😉😉😳😳)

Their room was filled with moans and groans.That night they become Do jism Ek jaan .After their hot tiering love making session they were exhausted and slept hugging each other.
************************************
I hope you liked today's part😊😊. Do vote and comment. This was the last chapter of the book.Comment if you guys want an epilogue 🥰🥰

Keep streaming the songs

Bye,take care.Love u all ❤❤