chapter 38

It's the day of Abhay's launch party.Sidharth got ready in a blue tuxedo while Shehnaaz wore a blue saree.

Sidharth's outfit

Shehnaz outfit (imagine with mangalsutra and vermillion)

Sidharth entered the room and his breath hitched seeing his wife looking so hot in the blue saree

Sidharth entered the room and his breath hitched seeing his wife looking so hot in the blue saree.He hugged her from back nuzzling his nose on her neck.

Sid:I think we should cancel the party and stay at home(huskily)

Sana:no ways,Sidharth let's go otherwise we will be late

Sid:if we will be late then also it won't be problem unless you are excited to meet him

Sana:Sidharthhh it's not like that ,but I don't like to be late

Sid:okay baba let's go

They left for the party .They reached their destination and were welcomed by Abhay himself. He was gawking her with lustful eyes which didn't go unnoticed by Sidharth. He fisted his hand and was looking at him with red eyes.

Sid:Mr.Mishra why you came ,I think the party needs you as it's your launch party

Abh:You are right but Shehnaaz is special (eyeing Shehnaaz)

Sid:what(trying to control his anger )

Abh:Shehnaaz and you are family so you both are special so I had to come

Sana:enough of your talks I think we should enter

Abh:ya,ofcourse

They entered the hall,Abhay went to talk to his clients while stealing glances of Shehnaz. Sidharth was noticing all this so thought to show him whom she belonged to.Sidharth asked her for a dance .Shehnaaz accepted it and started dancing with him.They were moving there bodies with the music. Looking into each other's eyes.

Dua bhi lage na mujhe
Dawa na lage mujhe jabse
Dil ko mere tu laga hain

Needein Raaton ki meri
Chaht baaton ko mere
Chen ko bhi mere tune yu tagha hain
Jab aankey kru
Nazar tu yaar Aaya hain

Sidharth twirled her and she back bumped with his chest.Sidharth's hot breath were fanning on her neck.Her breath hitched .Sidharth kissed her on her shoulder.

Dil ko karar Aaya
Tujhpe pyaar aaya
Pheli pheli baar aaya
Oh yaara

Now Shehnaz was facing him.They both were looking into each other's eyes. Sidharth was caressing her waist which was creating a havoc inside her.Abhay was standing and seeing all this .He was fuming in anger.He signalled a person.

Sidnaaz came out of their world with a loud sound of applause. They separated. Suddenly a waiter collided with Shehnaz spilling the drink on her dress.

Waiter:I am sorry mam,I didn't saw

Sana:it's okay where is the washroom

Waiter:that way mam

Shehnaz went in the direction Abhay followed her .Shehnaz was cleaning her saree when Abhay entered making her shock.

Sana:what the hell you are doing here bhai

Abh:calm down sweetheart and secondly stop calling me bhai(shouting)
************************************
I hope you liked today's part😊😊. Do vote and comment.

Keep streaming the songs

Bye,take care.Love u all ❤❤