Epilogue

It was night,and a woman was walking on a beach holding a man's hand.The woman started splashing water on the man.

Man:Baby plz bahar nikal,teri tabiyat kharab ho jayegi

The woman doesn't listen to him and again starts playing with water.Suddenly she was going to fall when the man held her .

Man:tujhe samaj mein nahi aata na abhi gir jati, apna dyaan nahi rakh sakti agar abhi tujhe aur baby ko kuch ho jata toh ,par tujhe toh meri sunni hi nahi hain Shehnaaz

(I know abhi tak bohot logo ne guess kar liya hoga toh yes,she is Shehnaz and she is 6 months pregnant)

Sana:sorry  bebu,galti se hua ,main khudh dar gayi aur aab tu bhi mujhe dhat raha hain(slightly having tears in her eyes)

Sid:Nahi dhat raha baby,bas tu apna dyan rakh aur chal bohot raat ho gayi hain

Sana:Sidharth baby ko ice cream khaani hain

Sid:baby ko ya tujhe,meri princess ka naam mat le,woh good girl hain aur apne papa ko tang nahi karti

Sana:haww main tujhe tang karti hun,aur ye prince hain

Sid:princess

Sana:prince

Sid:thik hain bas kar aur baby raat ke barah baje kaha ice cream milegi,kal kha lena

Sana:mujhe abhi khaani hain matlab khaani hain

He can't deny her.He gives in to her every craving and pampered her throughout this pregnancy of 6 months.Though he shows his fake anger sometimes but inside he want to fulfill her every wish,craving.

Sid:thik hain chal dekte hain

She hugged him.

Sana:tu best hain,I love you

Sid:I love you too aab chal

Like this the other 3 months passed with a complete bliss.In the morning Shehnaz felt extreme pain in her stomach. Sidharth took her to hospital. He was waiting outside the O.T. with Shehbaaz and his parents(Their parents had came back but Shehnaz's dad was not their in hospital )

He was pacing outside and just praying to god that nothing happens to Shehnaz and their baby.The doctor comes out.

Sid:Doctor Shehnaz kesi hain aur baby,sab thik hain haina

Dr:Mr Shukla sab thik hain and congratulations apko beti huyi hain

Sidharth was on cloud 9 and Shebaaz hugged him,congratulating him.In all these years he also had forgave Sidharth and accepted him as his brother and a part of his family.

Sid:can I meet them

Dr:yes sure,nurse take him

Sidharth entered the room.He was smiling with happy tears seeing  their daughter .She was looking just like Shehnaz except her nose and lips which looked like Sidharth's. He was nervous and scared to hold her as it was the most precious thing ever from him.The baby started crying, the nurse told Sidharth to pick her.Sidharth picked her nervously and was swaying her .The baby stopped crying as she found her peace.Shehnaaz opened her eyes and saw the most beautiful scene. Sidharth was looking at his princess and caressing her cheeks, tiny hands and legs.

Sana:Sidharth

Sidharth looked at her and came near Shehnaz, he gave the baby to her.Shehnaz looked at her baby and planted small kisses on her nose,eyes ,forehead and lastly a peck on her lips.

Sid:tu thik hain

Sana:haan,dekh kitni cute hain bilkul tere jaisi

Sid:bilkul tere upar gayi hain,sirf nose mere upar

Sana:acha iska naam kya hoga

Sid:Ruhi gill Shukla

They lived happy ever after.But life is never smooth, problems came in their lives but they faced them together. Their love which was never ending increased more with time.For him there was only one saying "Nothing can replace you in my heart "

The End
************************************
I hope you liked it😊😊. The story ends here it was really a loving story for me😍😍 .Sorry for the mistakes I did in this story 🥺🥺😔I hope you give the love to my new story "Innocent or unknown ".From tomorrow I will start it .I am really overwhelmed by the love you gave to the character sketch of it😍😍😘😘.Thanks to the people who voted, gave comments in "Nothing can replace you in my heart"😘😘❤❤.

Also thank you to all who added my new story to their reading list and also for your lovely votes and comments😘😘❤❤. Thank you guys who all her following me😘😘

Keep streaming the songs

Bye,take care.Love u all ❤❤