Relentless

TW: Mention of toxic relationship behaviors, SH/A (Sexual Harassment/Assault), and sex/gender objectification in this chapter. Disclaimer: I also wrote about medication without really knowing much about it nor about how medicines work. Don't try this shit at home please.

Artist of Chapter Image: Unknown

Source of Chapter Image: Pinterest

Character Origin of Chapter Image: Unknown

Disclaimer: I recognize the image to be art of a character created by someone else. I do not own rights to the artwork, nor do I seek to appropriate it as mine nor of my own mind. I simply include this work as reference for the characters of this story, since I do not currently have the skills to draw them myself nor the means to commission. Thank you :)

I saw a very good looking guy walk out with an oppressing aura. His black, silky hair framed his face perfectly, and his blue eyes fell on me. I heard him click his tongue in annoyance. He didn't hesitate to make his move on me, and I jumped back just in time as he punched the floor. I knew I wouldn't be able to handle him in the form of a wolf. I had gotten the hang of the shape shifting thing and could transform in a matter of seconds, so I quickly changed back to my normal self, earning gasps from everyone. I used his moment of surprise to slice him good in the chest, and he gasped in pain when he hit the ground. I noticed he had a crystal necklace as well, and mine seemed to radiate in sync with his.

"You're a demon?" He asked in confusion. "But your scent is human." He said coldly. I didn't reply. Instead, I saw a hole in the ceiling of the arena cave, transformed into a hawk, and flew to freedom, leaving behind shouts of aggravation and threats. The sword demon I was fighting disappeared, Kōga glared at me, and Ayame shouted at me, jumping up and down childishly.

I finally found a place to rest up in a high tree where no one could get to me. Or so I thought.

Over the course of the next few days, I was attacked relentlessly by multiple demons, and most were weak. I killed them in a matter of seconds, but they kept coming by the bunches. It was almost every other hour I was attacked. I won't be able to fight them forever. . . I have superhuman stamina and endurance, but nothing so trivial lasts forever. . .

I felt the imminent swinging of a sword and was racked from my thoughts. The guy from the arena was back, and he had a huge, ominous sword. He swung down at me, and I almost didn't make it out of the way in time as it shattered the ground. I was thrown back by the burst of energy and slid a couple of feet. He was in my face in a matter of seconds, similar to Sesshomaru but not as skilled.

"You're mine." He smirked. I felt my anger heat up, and the crystal flared. At the same time, his began to flare, making his smirk widen. I shot him a glare. He backed me into the wall of a ledge, so I had nowhere to go. His face was inches from my neck, and my cheeks heated up along with the crystals around my neck. I punched him as hard as I could and tried to get away, but he grabbed my wrist. I tried to twist out of it, but he was very skilled and managed to wrap his arm around my waist, pinning me against him in a position impossible to escape without breaking something. He kissed the back of my neck, sending chills down my spine.

"You smell so good." He said in euphoria.

"Let me go!" I demanded in anger.

"And you're scary when you're angry. I scored good on you." He sneered. I felt like he was trying to claim me for personal gain, just like Sesshomaru, and it made me want to kill him even more.