6. The End

*Outside*
*Y/N's p.o.v*

Dani, Max, and I ran outside, but Dani paused just outside the door.

"Guys, I wanna see her turn to dust" Dani said. We looked at her in shock, then heard Allison whistling.

"Pump it!" Dani said, changing her mind. Both her, Max, and I ran over to the car.

"Allison!" Dani and I beamed. We quickly hugged her and then hopped in the car.

*Sarah's p.o.v*

We all opened our eyes.

"I am alive!" I said in shock.

"That boy! He tricked us again!" Winnie said angrily.

"You’re right! You’re always right" Mary reassured Winnie.

"It’s my curse. That, and you two" Winnie gestured to us. "Get off me you thundering oaf!!" She said to me. I quickly got off her.

"Sorry" I apologized.

"Look, the candle’s magic is almost out" Winnie said, as she pointed to the candle. I cursed under my breath. When I get my hands on Y/N, she's gonna be sorry.

We looked down at the potion, which was spilled all over the floor.

"And my potion, my beautiful potion. Look, there’s just enough left for one child. Get the vial!" Winnie ordered. I grabbed a vial and brought it over to Winnie.

"Oh joy, what luck, this is perfect for that little toe headed brat!" Winnie said with a devious smile.

"We have a child" I said as I motioned to the two boys who hurt my love. "Let's suck the life out of them, so we can hurry up and get my girl!"

"Him!" Both boys said in unison while pointing to the other one. Mary looked out the window.

"And look, Winnie, more children are arriving. Come on in!" Mary said.

"Winnie…Winnie, we’ll make more potion, because, we…we have the book!" I suggested.

"We haven’t the time! Besides, I want to get that little rat faced kid that called me…" Winnie trailed off.

"Don’t say it. Just don’t say it" Mary warned.

"Ugly?" I asked.

"She really hurt my feelings" Winnie burst into tears.

"She’s jealous" Mary reassured her.

"She doesn’t even know me!" Winnie said. "You know, I always wanted a child, and now I think I’ll have one…on toast!!" Mary and I began to laugh.

*Y/N's p.o.v*

"Step on it Max!" Dani said in worry.

"Are they following us?" Max asked. Allison and I turned to check.

"No!" Allison and I said.

"Good"

I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down. I was in the passenger seat, Max was driving, and Allison was with Dani in the back.

Suddenly Winnie pulled up next to the drivers side window.

"Pull over! Let me see your driver’s permit" She cackled and then tried to pull Max out of the open window. Allison, Dani, and I all held onto him tightly

"Resisting arrest?" Winnie teased.

Max was able to disentangle himself from her. He flung out his hand to fend off another attack and Winifred was knocked into some bushes. We all let out a sigh of relief.