4. I'll Put A Spell On You

*Salem Common*

We saw a police officer is sitting on a bike. We released a sigh of relief and ran over to him.

"Officer! Officer!" Dani shouted.

"Officer, we need your help" Allison said as we reached him.

"What's the problem?" The officer asked.

"Tell him. Go ahead" Dani said as she made a movement with her head.

"Well, um, well you see...I just moved here with my brother and sister" I started as i gestured to Max and Dani. "Well you see...it's like this...I...I um...I broke into the old Sanderson house and I brought the witches back from the dead. See I even have the book" I held up the book in hopes of convincing him.

"You lit the black flame candle?" The officer asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah" The cop gets off his bike.

"Okay, let's get on the sidewalk" The cop said as he guided us over to the sidewalk.

"And she's a virgin!" Dani said and I crossed my arms.

"Come here" The cop said to me. "Are you a virgin?" He whispered

"Yeah" I answered in embarrassment.

"Really?!" He asked in surprise.

"Look, I'll get it tattooed on my forehead, okay?" I said as I grew angry at the fact that everyone kept having to point it out.

"Officer, this is not a prank" Max reassured him.

"Really!" Dani said.

"Hey! I put my life on the line to protect this community and you punks pull this? Get outta here!" The officer said as he pushed me. I stumbled a bit and looked at him in shock. Allison grabbed my wrist and sent me a smile.

"You okay?" Allison asked.

"Oh...yeah" I said.

"Come on, Dani" I said as I held her hand.

"Take that cat with you!" The cop said. We all ran off with Binx by our side.

*Town Hall*

We all walk into the town hall in hopes of finding our parents. As we do I see that the place is packed with people.

"Oh great. How're we ever gonna find Mom and Dad in this place?" Max asked. We managed to get past the doorman and go inside to hunt for our parents. There are a ton of people at this party.

"I'm gonna look for Mom" Dani said. She walked off with Binx.
A hand grabbed Max and I from behind. We jumped only to realize it was Dad dressed as a vampire.

"Oh, Dad" Max said in realization.

"It's not Dad, it's Daduala" Dad said as he gave us one of his best dad jokes. Dad spotted Allison. "Oh my goodness, who must this charming young blood-donna be?" Dad asked as he kissed Allison's hand.

"Dad! Something terrible's happened!" I said as I snapped at him.

"Dani? What's wrong?" Dad asked as he got rid of his accent and became serious.

"No, Dani's fine" I reassured him.

"Good" He said. He turned to Allison. "Excuse me" He then turned to Max and I. "Come here. He pulled us to the side.

"Shoot, Max, Y/N, Look, whatever it is, just tell me" Dad said in aggravation.

*Sarah's p.o.v*

We entered the party. Winifred keeped her eye on the singer who was singing. Mary was bobbing to the beat.

"Slither about. Find them!" Winnie ordered. I immediately wandered off, ready to find my love. Mary stayed behind still bobbing her head to the beat.