Monster Cash

Last season on Total Drama Island, Owen and Gwen battled it out for One-hundred thousand dollars. In the end, Owen, a super-sized guy, won a super-sized check. But then gave it all up for the chance to win one million big ones! With the million smackeroos stuffed into a briefcase, our twenty-three campers set off on the race for the case! Until the case was eaten by an alligator. Then a shark. I bet you they didn't see that one coming. Now, the fifteen who were the closest to winning have been given the chance to win another million dollars. Actually, it's the same money. They've been ordered to report to an old film lot for a whole new set of challenges. Forty-two days. Fifteen castmates. One heck of a lot of cash. Welcome to Total Drama Action!

The first thing you would notice about the abandoned film lot would probably be the giant fake cliff that looked eerily similar to the cliff that resides on Wawanakwa Island. After that, you would probably see the giant newly-built amphitheater with two giant golden statues that looked like renowned reality TV host, Chris Mclean. However, the first thing that Corrine noticed while on the bus that would take them to the lot, was Duncan.

She felt for the guy, the other people who had coupled up had been able to stay together, but he was missing his person. Corrine thought it had something to do with the lawsuit, maybe they didn't want her competing on the show she was suing, which made a lot of sense. According to the texts the two teens traded, Duncan and Courtney had been dating on and off for the past year, which made the fact that they couldn't have a proper goodbye with her all the sadder.

Corrine balled up a piece of paper she had torn from her notebook and balled it up until it fit perfectly in the palm of her hand and threw it at the back of Duncan's head, ducking when he turned around to see who did it. He grabbed the ball of paper from the ground and recognized the pattern on it; Corrine's notebook paper was something she made herself, dying the paper and pressing various seeds and flowers into it. She even went so far as to bind her own notebooks with it, why Duncan knew all that, well, that was no one's business but his. He unrolled the paper, revealing a message she wrote him.

Duncan smiled, grabbing a marker he swiped from one of the sound guys and writing back