3:10 To Crazytown

People have always been drawn to the beauty of the sea, but that's not where we were last time! Lindsay's surfing adventure turned trailer park when a twister ruined her fun. And DJ was stripped bare, nice pecs dude. Thanks to Duncan's gnarly moves, the Gaffers won the first challenge. Meanwhile, Trent drove everyone nutso with his obsessive "nine of everything". While Beth won over her teammates with her intricately woven friendship. Though the Taj Ma-Harold was cool, the next challenge went to the Grips with their Casa dos Gwen. Tied at one apiece, the Gaffers were crowned the watusi winners when Trent "accidentally" twisted an ankle. And Leshawna got down, scoring them a Hawaiian-style luau. With only twelve left, maybe the Grips will stand a chance this week. Find out next on Total Drama Action!

The teens were all spread out around the campground placed in the middle of the abandoned film lot. The temperature had suddenly skyrocketed that morning as the clouds disappeared, leaving everyone sweaty and way too tired to do anything other than lay around and survive the heat.

"Too hot to do anything," Harold complained from one of the windows on the trailers.

"My mad skills are leaching out of me," He confessed. "I can feel it, my mojo isn't sweatproof."

Justin looked up at a sweaty Owen, who was fanning him with a palm leaf and trying not to pass out from the heat.

"Can't you fan any faster?" He asked, annoyed that he was beginning to sweat.

"You're Hot," Owen panted out. "But I'm hotter." He let out a gasp and fell to the ground, trying desperately to cool down.

Meanwhile, Corrine had gone off with Leshawna and sat in the craft services tent in an attempt for the shade to cool them down.

"So," Leshawna started. "Ever since we got put on separate teams, we haven't been able to have a real good gossip sesh."

Corrine raised a brow at her, "Is that so?"

"Yeah! So dish, girl!"

"I don't really have anything to dish about," Corrine shrugged, ripping apart pieces of a flower she had found. It made her feel like a little schoolgirl, wondering if her crush felt the way he did about her.

He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not.

"Oh come on!" Leshawna said, exasperated. "Last time we talked, you had the hots for a certain moss-headed delinquent. Now you're telling me nothing's going on?"

Corrine snickered at Lehawna's jab at Duncan while she continued to shred the petals.

"Nope," She confirmed. "Nothing to be reported about."

He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not.

Leshawna opened her mouth to speak but was interrupted- as always- by Chris' voice over the intercom, ordering the teens to lot four. The two girls stood up and began their trek to the lot on the other side of the campgrounds, leaving behind a flower with a singular pristine petal still attached.

As the teens trudged to the lot, the humidity began to rise, making Leshawna's hair poof out in curls, giving her an afro. Heather let out a laugh and Leshawna turned around, raising her fist at her menacingly.

"I'm sorry, do you see something wrong with my hair?"

"Not from where I'm standing," Duncan cut in from behind her.

"Listen up partners," Chris interrupted with a badly done country accent. It was clear what the challenge was going to be themed that day, as the teens were standing in what seemed to be a replica of O.K. Corral; Corrine watched as a tumbleweed flew past her.