10

I woke up in the infirmary. Or what I thought was the infirmary. "Oh, you're awake. Hungry ?" I couldn't distinguish the voice just yet, but I slowly traveled my eyes up the body to the face. In front of me sat Lee Heeseung. One of the princes of the Cour de sang.

                    I screamed. "Where am I !?" Heeseung rolled his eyes covering my mouth with his cold hand. I realized the windows were tinted. People on tbe outside couldn't look in, but sunlight did travel in. Heeseung' hand wasn't burning.

          He quickly removed his hand. "Would you shut up ? It's 7 in the morning. We don't need you screaming." I was fully awake now. "I need to get home before my Dad kills me." Heeseung handed me an apple.

       "Eat that. Don't worry about your father. I took care of it." I bit into the apple before looking at him. "What do you mean you took care of it ? What did you do ?" Heeseung smirked showing off his white fangs. A pair of fangs I remember vividly. "I called him, duh. He thinks your resting in the school infirmary."

          I looked at Heeseung dumbfounded. "Why bring me here ? Why not just actually take me to the school infirmary ?" Heeseung rolled his eyes. "We performed a forbidden ritual. We couldn't take you home in that state."

                         I rolled my eyes. I was glad I felt refreshed. "Well, can I go home ?" Heeseung nodded. "I'll wake Jake & he'll take you." I waited for a while by the front door. Jake opened the front door with ease. He wasn't getting burned by the sun either. What is up with that ?

               Most vampires were asleep at this hour so there was no fear that we'd be seen. I sighed. "Thanks, I guess." Jake gave a small smile as he walked me home. "No need to thank us. It's our fault you were out cold anyway."

                The walk was short enough. Soon enough we were at my door. I gave Jake one last smile before disappearing inside my house.

              I made sure Jake walked off before turning around to find Hye-Ae. She was at the staircase when the sun didn't touch. "Um..." It was awkward. Hye-Ae sighed, "Go to your room & rest up before you start packing. You're luckily I was home instead of your father."

             I hugged Hye-Ae. Which was a first. "Thank you." I heard her inhale sharply before arms wrapped around me. "No problem."