The Battle

It's been a while since I have seen my Mates and I slowly start to fall apart inside of me. My foster Dad is under Voldemort's control and does what he says. Voldemort knows I'm back but he didn't try to control me. I am stronger than him anyway. Sometimes I just transform myself into any of the guards and go outside hunting. I told Ginny and Luna about me being a Vampire and they sometimes give me some of their blood into a cup. Just a little bit so I won't go crazy but not too much that I will get addicted. I was really thankful for that. We also celebrated my marriage but Draco still doesn't know. 

Harry just came through the Picture where everyone except the Slytherins sleep. I told everyone why I have the Dark Mark and they understood. We got called to the great hall and I knew it was because Harry was seen near the Castle. I hid Harry's face with my gift and called Sirius and everyone except for Dumbledore he needs to wait for later. Harry showed himself and McGonagall fought against Snape. Snape killed some guards before he disappeared. I ran to where Snape stood and fell to my knees. "G-guys I need to tell-" I was interrupted by Voldemort talking to everyone I even heard what he only said to Harry. "SO to what I! was saying" I screamed and everyone was looking at me. I closed my eyes and teleported Dumbledore right next to me. I heard some gasps and some whispered but also some people clapped their hands. Dumbledor smiled at me and thanked me. I bowed at him and smiled back. I looked at Harry and saw him smiling like the sun. The headmaster has returned. Everyone was happy but I haven't seen my Mates for 5 Months...After that Thought, my smile faded. If I could cry I would. I used all my anger to kill the last death eaters before they could tell anything to the dark lord. I took out my phone and called Alice to talk to them all. 

Alice's P.O.V 

It's been 5 months since Lucy left and it was a hard time. Only Edward, Jasper, and I know where she actually was. In a Witch school. I was in my thoughts when I heard my Phone ring. I quickly pulled it out just to see Lucy's caller ID. I called Jasper and he was quickly by my side. I picked up and we heard Lucy's voice. 

Lucy's P.O.V

"Hey, guys...I need every vampire's help right now. I will call the Volturi after I called you. Maybe you can call the Witnesses?" I said with a slight hope in my voice. I heard them all talk about it and then they said yes. I smiled again and ended the Phone call after I told them the Address. I called the Volturi and they said they would be here in about 30 minutes. I walked towards Dumbledore and told him everything. He smiled and nodded. I ran towards Harry at some inhuman speed and told him everything. He hugged me but I didn't really want to hug back because I may crush his bones. 

Time skip

"WHERE IS LUCY" I heard someone yell and turned around to see the Cullen's and the Volturi's. I ran to Alice and Jasper and hugged them both. I felt some of the Volturi tense up I turned around and looked at them. "Don't. You. Dare! I told you you have to feed.." I said while rolling my eyes. Everyone from Hogwarts looked confused at me. So I turned around winked at Jasper and Alice and then talked to everyone. "These are my Friends...we all are Vampires which means the curses won't harm us. So we will take the first line and a few are staying with each group of fighters" I said and turned around to the Volturi's. "Oh and you...you can drink from the enemies...they have this mark on their hand!" I said showing them my Hand. I looked and everyone and nodded. I took Jasper and Alice with me and grouped the others. 1 Cullen with a few Volturi's. I saw Aro coming towards me with a big smile on his face. "My Dear Lucy! I see you have become one of us!" he said while clapping his hands together. "Yes, Aro I have and also have found my Mates!" I said looking at Jasper and Alice. He smiled, nodded, and then left. I looked outside of the Window and saw a group of Death Eaters running towards us. But soon got killed by the force shield. "I have to go they will break it down!" I said and ran towards Neville. I looked in the round and saw some shocked faces. I smirked and had a new Vision.