Cullens?

I now have been at the Weasleys for 1 Week and I decided to go out and run a bit. So I packed some things like food and went outside to the Muggle world. I transformed into a beautiful black wolf with red eyes. My Father said it was a rare eye color for a wolf. I started to run until I found myself in a little town named Forks. Mhm never been here. So I transformed back and wandered around until I see a flash in the woods and I quickly ran into the woods and ran after it. It was fast but I can run faster. So I turned my speed level up and ran after it, till I was in front of a beautiful house. I looked at it for a while until I heard a flash sound and I was surrounded by some People. I smelled them and could tell they were Vampires. "Who are you?! Did the Volturi send you!?" a Woman said with a girl in her hands who is half-human. I looked into the Womans memory and saw that the girl was born by her before she was bitten and now the Vampire Kings are after them. I looked at the Man on the other side and saw that he was the Father. I send him a quick message to his mind 'I'm not here to hurt any of you' and he looked at me and I knew that he was in my mind so I let him see that I would help them. "You want to help us?" the man said and I nodded "This girl is half-human she is not immortal and I would be the one to kill her if she is" they all looked at me and finally smiled. "She tells the truth I just had a vision of her helping us" a girl with short hair said. I looked at her and smiled. "But I can't smell her as a Vampire so how could she help us" a man next to the girl with short hair said. "You'll see anyways what's your names?" I asked and they all introduced themself and then asked for my name. "Well I'm Lucy Cassandra Morgenstern" I said and they all looked at me shocked. "You are Satans/Lucifers Daughter?" Edward said and I nodded. "Yes and that's why I will help you and we heard about the Volturi" I said and walked away a bit. "And to be honest the Volturi's only real enemies are Wolfs, Wizards, and the Morgensterns," I said while I transformed into my Wolf form again which is bigger than a normal Werewolf. 

"Whoa, you are bigger than the other Werewolves!" Emmett said and I quickly transformed back again

"Whoa, you are bigger than the other Werewolves!" Emmett said and I quickly transformed back again. "Other Werewolves?" I asked with a questioning look on my face. "Yeah one of them imprinted on my Daugther and he was Bella's best friend" I nodded and soon heard some paws on the ground so I turned around and some Wolves were running towards me so I just jumped up and landed behind them. They growled at me so I growled back and transformed once again and that's the time where they were scared of me and kneeled down a bit. "What are you" I heard from one of the Wolves. "I'm a Hell Wolve!" I said as loud as I could. 

Time skip to the Field before the Volturi showed up. 

I told Dumbledore and everyone that I will be back after Christmas because of some fight and they said that it would be fine

I told Dumbledore and everyone that I will be back after Christmas because of some fight and they said that it would be fine. So we are now standing on the field and no one but the Wolves and the Cullens knows who I am and everyone is asking how a Human can help. When I saw the Volturi march towards the Field I could feel everyone tense up. We all said goodbye to Reneesme in the morning because we don't know what will happen if there really is a fight. Carlisle and Aro talked but I didn't really listen until they asked what a human is doing here. "You gave our secret to some human again?!" Caius said and got a little angrier. "We will talk about this later but now I want to meet the little girl," Aro said and Bella, Renesmee, Jacob, and Emmett started walking until Bella stopped and looked at me and I nodded and I went to them. I could see some of the Volturi Guards tenses up because of the Wolf and maybe because of the smell of my Blood so I quickly covered the smell. As we were in front of Aro he said something to Bella and then laughed crazy because of Renesmee's strange Heartbeat. I kept watching Renesmee as she showed Aro her memory. "Magnifico, half-mortal half-immortal, given birth by this newborn while she still was human" he looked at Bella then at me. "Now who are you?" he took a step toward me but Jacob growled at him. I looked at Jacob and patted him. We became really close, like brother and sister, in the last few months. "Well I think you may know me," I said and gave him my Hand and just showed him the Fight against Voldemort where I saved some asses. After that, I walked towards him and touched his Forehead, and showed him who I really am. He looked shocked at me and took some steps back. I walked back with the others and saw the informer getting to the front while Aro was now looking normal again. They were about to kill her but I quickly teleported her to her Sister's and now everyone looked towards us. A girl named Jane said 'Pain' and after that Edward was now lying on the ground. I looked towards Jane and copied her Power and did the same with her. Jane was now lying on the ground and everyone looked at her with shock. Aro looked towards me and yelled "ENOUGH I think Jane knows now not to mess with one of you" I quickly looked away from Jane and she started to stand up again. "Aro who was that?" Caius said and Aro just looked at me. "I would like to introduce you to our dearest Lucy Cassandra Morgenstern the Daughter of Lucifer Morgenstern!" Aro said and looked at me with a smile. With that everyone gasped even some came from our side. I let out my Wings, tail, and horns so that Aro wasn't smiling anymore. "So Aro I and some Demons would like to fight you but we don't want anyone to die today right? So how about we all just go home?" I said as I send him the future of Renesmee and he nodded. "Today we will not Fight!" and after that everyone from the Volturi left. But Aro just send me a small smile and bowed to me. After we came back to the House I told everyone my Goodbyes and I gave Renesmee a Necklace where she could always talk to me or get me here in case the Volturi give them some Problems again. Now it's finally time to get back to Hogwarts.