Not ready yet

I'm now running back to Hogwarts in my Wolf form. I have been running for one hour now. I send a letter to Dumbledore that I'm going to be back in one day. I have found out I can now turn into a Vampire too I just need to meet someone like them, and I can hide my Dark Mark. I'm going to take a break in the next town and will then turn me into a Vampire, which means I will be one forever. But it's okay I just have to learn how to control my Hunger. As I got into the next town I quickly went into the next shop and bought some snacks and eat them as quickly as I could. When I finished I ran into the woods and transformed into my Vampire form. I looked at my hand and saw how white it turned but I soon got the burning feeling in my throat. I heard some footsteps and turned around. "Hey, I saw you run into the Woods and wanted to ask you if you are okay?" an older Woman asked and I just nodded before I would do something stupid. So I just turned around and walked off as quickly as a human can walk. Now I'm a Devil and a Vampire. This is going to be fun. I now ran to the next animal I saw and sank my teeth into it to drink all the blood. When I finished I hunted 4 more animals and then left as quickly as I could. I know my Gift because I already used it on that Jane girl. I can copy everyone's gift. 

Time skip to Hogwarts!

As I ran to Hogwarts I still hunted some more animals just to be sure I have enough and I won't hurt my friends. I know was in front of Hogwarts and got another Vision:

Dad would never do this right? It will happen soon but I will be there to stop it

Dad would never do this right? It will happen soon but I will be there to stop it. I quickly ran into Hogwarts with my Vampire speed so no one will see me and ran to Dumbledore's office. "Ah! Lucy, it's nice to have you back!" Dumbledore said and I just smiled and nodded. "But I see you have changed...your skin is white and your eyes look different what happened my dear?" he asked with a shocked expression on his face. "Well...I came here just to tell you that I turned into a Vampire... I'm still a witch and I have my hunger under Control but I had to turn me..." I said and looked to the Floor. "Okay well we cant do something about it but I really want you to go away and hunt if you need blood and we will try and get some Blood for you every time we have food!" Dumbledore said and I nodded and said a small thank you. I walked to my next class which was Potions with Dad. I was a little bit late but that's okay since I just came here. I knocked on the door and as I hear my Dad say "come in" I walked in and I heard some gasped and some whispers "why is she so white" or  "look at her eyes". I just rolled my eyes and went to Draco. "Hey, Lucy! I missed you where were you?" I smiled at him and told him I was visiting some friends who needed help. About the Vampire things, I didn't tell him. He nodded and I turned to the golden Trio and smiled at them. I feel bad that I left the Weasleys without saying anything. I heard that their house got burned down while I was gone. I could have helped them but I needed to help one of my new friends. They sadly smiled back at me but Ron was also glaring. I turned around and listened to my Dad. 

Time skip after all classes!

The whole day the Trio didn't show up and didn't talk to me. I think they just had somethings to do. I'm now on my way to the great hall. I feel kinda hungry and try to ignore the blood that is running through the veins of the other students or their heartbeats. I came to the Great Hall and ignored the stares of everyone and just sat down next to Hermione. "Hey, guys how was your day?" I asked them and smiled at them. Harry looked up and smiled and said hey back and they told me about their day. Ron got a little angry and yelled-whispered at me. "Where were you?! You could have helped us! You could have stopped the fire!" he looked at me and if my eyes could there would run a tear down my face. I looked at Harry and teleported us all outside. I looked around and saw that no one was there so I let it all out. " IM SORRY BUT I HAD TO HELP SOME NEW FRIEND BECAUSE IF I WOULDN'T BE THERE SHE WOULD BE DEAD WITH HER FAMILY!" I said and got really angry. "YOU KNOW WHAT I HAD TO GO THROUGH? I HAD TO STAND AGAINST ONE OF MY ENEMIES!" I spat out with venom in my voice. I looked at the Trio and they looked shocked at me. "I- I didn't know that..." Ron said with a sad look. I ran to him in Vampirespeed and pushed him to a Wall. "YEAH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW LIKE I DIDN'T KNOW THAT WITH YOUR HOUSE..." I let him go again and whispered. "I know I could have helped you all.." I said and looked up. The Trio looked shocked at me as they saw my eyes. "Lucy y-your eyes!" Hermione said. "I never heard that your eyes can get black when angry but you are not anymore so why are they black!" she added. After that, I looked at them again and told them everything. Before they could say something I teleported myself into the great hall and sat down next to Draco with my Cup of Blood. I drank it quickly and right after that, there was some more in my Cup. "You don't want anything of Hagrids Rock cake? It's your favorite!" Draco said with a smile and showed me the cake. I just shook my head and drank my blood again. "I'm not hungry..." I said and looked away. "Has it something to do with that Weasley boy?" Draco said with a mad face but I shook my head again and just started to walk away. He got up and went after me but I went outside and tried to get away as fast as I could. But he kept chasing me so I turned into my Wolf form, turned around, and growled at him. He backed away a little bit and I took the chance to run into the Forbidden Forest. I have to get away from all of this. I turned back and ran with Vampirespeed as I heard someone behind me. I think staying away a little bit more from Hogwarts will be a Good Idea so I will just run back to Forks. 

Time skip to the territory of the Wolves!

I was now running through the Woods. I could hear some paws behind me and knew that it was the wolves and because I'm now a vampire I smell different. So jumped up and turned into my Wolf form again. I landed in front of Jacob and growled at the others. I can't help it. I saw the sparkle in Jacob's eyes and knew what he wanted to do. So we started to play fight each other and after that, I turned myself again. I know I have to change the death of Dumbledore but I'm not ready for Hogwarts yet. As I looked at Jacob he also was turned and I went up to him and hugged him. "What are you doing here Lucy?" he asked and I laughed. "Well to be faster I turned myself into a Vampire but I can't turn back and I was about to kill a friend so I just thought that I'm not ready yet," I said and he nodded and we together went to the Cullens house. It was midnight and I knew that Renesmee was asleep. I went in without knocking and was greeted by the Cullens growling at me because they didn't know my smell. As they saw that it was just me they smiled and went up to hug me. "You smell different Lucy!" Bella said and I told them everything. They looked at me in understanding. Well, I told everyone except for Jasper and Alice because they were gone for now. The Carlisle said I could stay with them as long as I need to. I smiled and went into my Wolf form to get some sleep.