Chapter V - That Hot Guy

A/N Omg. 160+ reads already. I hope u guys are liking my book so far.. I'll try to update alot earlier than I usually do.. So here's the fifth chapter.. Happy reading! =))

- - - -

Chapter V

It’s quarter to five, the folks ain’t still at home so me and Brian decided to play s-box while waiting for his parents. Then later we’ll go shopping. Yey! I’m a bit excited though but Brian keeps teasing me about how crazy I sound. But I don’t mind though. It’s a girl thing right?

Brian handed me the controller and to tell you frankly I don’t know how to play whatever this game is. Knowing him, he will only gonna play pranks at me and beat the shit hell out of me.

“You know, I don’t know this stuff right?” I asked looking at him sternly.

“I know that, you never learn games like this since we were a kid.” He mocked.

“Shut up! Just bring it on, butthead.”

“So, you’re challenging me now, huh?” He asked smirking.

“Yes, I guess so.” I sat beside him and threw a pillow at his face. I'm really this torturous sometimes. teehhee!

“Hmm, you’re brave. . . and I wish all the best for you, little girl.” He said, batting his lashes to me like a kid wanting to have his milk.

“Oh, you-you cute little puppy.” I teased copying his tone and pinching his cheeks.

“Ouch, I know I’m cute but I’m not a little puppy.” He said looking rather annoyed.

“Shut up! let’s play.”

And so we played for like 30 mins but seriously I don’t even know what the hell I was doing the whole freakin time. I was just pressing every button, like literally all the buttons. But there were times when I press the right ones to attack him. Well unfortunately, it still doesn’t make him flinch. He was laughing all the time because of the way I play. He was barely breathing. Really! I can’t blame him though because let’s face it, I seemed so ridiculous. Even I laughed at my stupidity.

“Ok, it’s enough! This game sucks! Seriously...” I hissed

“Ha Ha look at you. . .” he pointed at me still laughing hilariously. “Your face is priceless. .”

“Haaa! Whatever.” I shouted at his ear, enough to shake the shit outta him. I stormed out the gameroom and went down to the living room.

Right before i sit on the couch the door bell rang. I opened it revealing my Aunt and Uncle with wide smile plastered on their faces. And so I did the same.

“Why are you frowning C?” Aunt Emma asked and lead us to sit on the couch.

“She just lost on a game to me, that’s why.” Brian answered and placed a hand on my shoulder. How did he even got here that fast?

“Oh, you kids are crazy.” Said Aunt Emma.

“Come on, get yourselves ready and we’ll go shopping. Let’s put Cindy back on the track.” Uncle Ed said. And with that my smile widens.

It took me 15 mins to prepare. I just put on my favorite raged shorts, paired it with my grey plain v-neck shirt. I wrapped my scarf around my neck to give a little style. And lastly, I put on my worn out flat shoes.