Let this night not end soon.

------cont-----

He leaned against the desk in the suite watching her, grinning at this unexpected end to the day. " I have to say I get incredibly turned on by girls who come visiting me wearing such cute little girl pyjamas, escorted by three friends." He flirted,

"How was I to know this would happen? If you want I can go back and wait for another opportunity when I can wear sexy nightdresses." She fake threatened

"No no, please.  Cat pyjamas are my most favorite! especially once they are lying thrown off somewhere on the floor. I promise" He announced with a hand on his heart. " But first there is something very important I want you to hear, a story from the past ."

He sobered up now. He didn't know what storm would be unleashed once he told her about Alptekin's involvement in the death of her parents. But here was his leap of faith he was taking into the dark, not knowing whether he would hit solid, comforting land or fall into an abyss or a sea. Still he wanted to get rid of his burden, before he held her hand onwards to the new journey into the future.

On the bed Eda fidgeted, barely able to contain her excitement and wondering what story Serkan was going to narrate, impatient for him to finish and come to her. He took long seconds to compose his reply and wondered whether to tell it like a story so she recognized it was her own story midway or to tell her the bald truth. But how to tell her the unadorned truth? He bit his lip thinking hard and stared away from her towards the window, just to be sure he wasn't too brutal. 

On the bed Eda was growing more impatient and she silently got up , crept on her toes so that when he suddenly turned to start telling him he walked bang into her as she laughed silently at his comic surprise.

"What's the matter Serkan, ?" she laughed "I thought I would be the one to need convincing but here you are the one running away? Are you sure you want me to stay?" Serkan said quickly " No no, don't go. I cant let you go. I just needed to .."

" Yes, you needed to what?" She pushed herself into the space between them ." Go on tell me.." she pushed herself on her toes and quickly rubbed her nose to his, and then her fingers of her hands busied themselves in tracing the neck of his shirt, going deeper inside with every stroke , till both the hands met at the hollow of his neck . and tested the pulse that beat there. From there her fingers naturally unclasped the first button of his garment , trailing down to the next on their voyage of re-discovery. 

Serkan had obviously forgotten what he had even started to say as he was washed over by the dance of her fingers along his skin, waiting for her next move, as she opened the first button, intent on her task. Opening the button, she looked up , an innocent gaze on her face and said," Yes what were you saying?"

"Umm I was saying something... what was I ... oh yes I was going to tell you about your..."

What Serkan was going to tell could not be known as Eda pulled apart the garment and ran her finger tips over the exposed part of his chest drawing a wavy pattern over the taut muscles which constricted even more as her finger tips measured the distance over the pectorals, just short of touching his nipples, while she pushed her thigh between the gap of his legs. He shivered at the sensations, loving the frissons of excitement she was arousing. But somewhere at the back of his mind was still a thought about telling her of her parents' wrongful death. "Okay, okay, I know you are wrecking me and you know I have zero self control around you," he caught both her wrists and took them off his chest, "but I have to say something before we do this. Please I need to..." he looked at her, wordless entreaty in his eyes.