Kaijus vs Bagan

Rodan first flew at Bagan, using a volcanic slam, causing minimal damage, Bagan bit his wing and slammed him down against a building, Bagan attempted to stomp on Rodan but was then hit by Zilla's atomic breath and whacked from behind by Komodithrax' tail. Bagan roared and swung his tail at both at them, Gamera changed into his shell form, flew around Bagan and slashed through him multiple times, but Bagan's wounds healed up and grabbed Gamera as he was flying by.

Bagan: *throws Gamera straight at Mechani-Kong* catch!

Mechani-Kong: *successfully grabs Gamera* you okay?

Gamera: phew..yeah..the guys tough...

Mechani-Kong: *pumps his arm making a shotgun cock sound* alright...pucker up, Bagan! *Dashes at Bagan and unleashes a rocket punch*

It hit Bagan right into his face, knocking him off his balance and falling on his back, before he could react, Mothra and Battra both stung him, paralyzing him.

Bagan: ugh! Fools!

With the darkness on his side, Bagan quickly recovered from the stingers, grabbed both Mothra and Battra by the necks and slammed them together, Gorosaurus attempted to do his kangaroo kick but Bagan blasted him into the nearby waters with his dark energy breathe, King Caesar fired his laser eyes at Bagan which made contact with his chest, barely harming him.

Meanwhile at the base the K-Squad were watching it all.

Travis: Jesus, Bagan's tougher than anything we've ever seen...

Liam: the Earth Defenders won't give up, they can still destroy Bagan.

Marisha: I'm still worried, what if they fail to?

Jacob: that's when we come in, we take the Enchantment energy and give it to Godzilla as a last resort.

Back at the battle

Both Kong and Lady Kong were giving Bagan punches, but Bagan clawed Lady Kong's chest and broke Kong's left arm, while they got away to try and recover, Ender fired her breathe at Bagan who teleported to evade the attack and teleported behind her.

Bagan: peekaboo! *Before Ender could react she was blasted by Bagan's dark breathe, when he attempted to do more harm to her, Wither struck him in the back.

Wither: *punches* get away from my queen!

Bagan turned to face Wither and begun to attack with his horns shooting dark lightning, though partially burning him, Wither continued attacking him, then Jet Jaguar punched Bagan repeatedly from behind, while MOGUERA unleashed all his weaponry on him. Bagan roared in pure anger as he tried to get everyone off of him, he teleported to the centre part of Tokyo.

Jet Jaguar: wha!? where'd he go?!

Kiryu: over there!

Godzilla fired his atomic breathe at Bagan, hitting him square in the chest, Kiryu fired his breathe along side him as with Kirya. the beams pushed Bagan back more and burnt up parts of his body, he then saw Moonhidorah firing each of her heads separate breaths, Io fired her lava breathe, Callist fired her lightning breathe, and Eura fired her ice breathe

all three beams hit Bagan pushing him back and causing an explosion, All the heroic Kaijus looked at Bagan who was wounded, but he healed his wounds up, he snorted and closed his eyes. leaving him open to attack

(theme stops)

(go to 5:35-6:35)

Zilla: why's he just standing there?

Lady Kong: don't know! let's get him! 

Zone Fighter: guess he's realized he cannot win this!

Godzilla: let's finish him! 

each of the heroic Kaijus charged at him, Bagan just stood there, eyes closed, back at the base the K-Squad was confused

Laura: why has he stopped fighting back? i don't like this...

Sam: neither do i...

Tyler then realized something: back at the Devil's Mountain, Bagan unleashed a massive explosion burst attack which destroyed almost everything in it's path, wiping out more than half of the entire GDF forces, he was about to use the same move again!

Tyler: *Screams at the screen* NO!!! DON'T GET CLOSE TO HIM!!!! IT'S WHAT HE WANTS!!!!

but it was too late....

when all the heroic kaijus were at very close range with him, Bagan instantly opened his eyes, showing dark purple, then pointing his head up to the sky and then...

BOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!

A Massive wave of dark energy exploded from Bagan's body, every single Earth Defender, Mecha, Wither and Ender were all caught in the blast, each roaring in pure agony as some of their bodyparts were either blown off or extremely burnt, the blast took almost the entire city with it!

the dark energy vanished and Bagan lowered his head and looked around at the destruction he so deliciously craved 

each and every one of the Kaijus were badly wounded, unable to continue fighting, and completely broken and defeated. Bagan smirked at what he created and roared in pure triumph.

back at the GDF/Monarch base

Travis: it's over...Bagan's won..

Sam: not yet, he hasn't! Remember our plan!

the very moment later, J.K Simmons contacted the team

Brian: Commander Simmons!

J.K: K-Squad, the word is go!

without a second to lose, the K-Squad ran out of the Rec room!