Meeting

Everyone quickly gathered in the briefing room, on the stage was the three Commanders: J.K Simmons, Keith David and Richard Epcar. With them, General Jeremy Irons.

Irons: attention everyone this may be a very serious situation, as you all know the Order Of Bagan launched a broadcast about how the Apocalypse has arrived.

Daniel: they said something about unleashing "him". I have no doubt in my mind, that by "him" they mean the Kaiju they worship, their god, their deity, Bagan.

Jacob: but that's impossible, Bagan's not real, is he?

The General and the Commanders looked at eachother.

Irons: Monarch and the GDF both may be public organisations, there are some things that are only accessible to higher ranking members, classified above top secret: one of them is the information on Bagan, long story short, Bagan is real.

Everyone including the K-Squad gasped in shock

J.K: the Order of Bagan before they escaped, took a few things, they stole the blueprints of a GDF mining laser device which can melt through ice very easily, and copied all the information Monarch had on Bagan, including his location: in a mountain in the forbidden lands.

Daniel: that must be where they are right now, on the verge of releasing Bagan!

Irons: this is a CODE: BLACK situation, i repeat! CODE: BLACK! All GDF units mobilise!