Ep.8

(RATED R) 

 Imagine:  

All you could do was stare at the clock.  

"10 more minutes..."  

Math class seemed to make time stand still. But nothing could keep you from getting excited at the fact your boy toy was gonna be walking you around school minutes from now.  

"Okay class, homework tonight is gonna be-"  

"Omg, -__- Really? We have exams to study for soon!" You snapped.  

"At least you'll be prepared. Am I right? Now back to what I was saying." The teacher started.  

You closed your books and sat your head down. Homework was the last thing on your mind. If anything it was getting Prod behind the school's staircase for only the 2 of you to see.

  *Bellrings*  

You zoomed down the hallway ditching your best friend. Oh well...she'd have to understand. Walking quickly, you failed to notice you walked past Prodigy.   

"Hey baby? What's the hurry?" He laughed.  

"Oh sorry. Didn't see you." You smiled in return.  

'Give me your hand."   

You swapped your books into your other arm before Prod laced his fingers with your hand. It was soothing and warm enough you smiled widely.  

"So sweetheart-"  

"Haha, why do you call me that?"  

"I don't know. Maybe your heart taste sweet." He joked.  

"Your so silly. But hurry up today. I wanna go behind the staircase." You urged.  

"You can't handle that. Besides, we don't need to get into any trouble babygirl."  

You looked up at him and pouted. Prod was the stubborn type so it would have to take way more than a pouty face to get him on your side. You let go of his hand and let it wander down his back.

  "Chill out girl!" He laughed.  

"Please?"   

".......Okay. But if we get in trouble for skipping, don't say I didn't tell you so. Okay?" He responded.  

"Gotcha babe." You grinned.   

Small talk took up most of the time before you got to the other side of the school building. Without saying a word once you reached the stairs you quickly walked behind avoiding the acknowledgment of anyone. Immediately you dropped your books and was held against the wall my Prod's hips.  

"What you waiting for? Kiss me." He smiled.  

You wrapped your arms around his neck as his lips engulfed yours. As you pulled in and out of the kiss it felt as if you couldn't stop. Things escalated fast for you feeling Prod's hands grip your hips.

  "Too soon?"   

"No." You managed to say.

  He pulled his lips away and looked at you. Putting his forehead against yours he breathed heavily.  

"What would you do....if I put my hand in your panties?" He whispered.  

"Right now?"  

"Right now."

  You bit your lip before his index finger began to trace your front zipper softly.   

"Do it and we'll see."   

After licking his lips, he tilted in against your neck and softly kissed you repeatedly. Without any warning, you felt his fingers slip into your pants. You quickly gripped his jacket and felt him feel for your clit.  

"OMG..." You gasped.  

He worked his hand in a slow circular motion massaging your sweet spot till your knees began to buckle.  

"That feel good?" He mumbled.  

"Ye-Yes!"  

"Don't be afraid to touch me."   

Although you couldn't see him by him holding his face to your neck, you knew he was as turned on as you. By you reaching your hand down to feel onto him, there was no denying it. 2 words. Solid and thick. You figure it out.  

"Rub it." He moaned.

 You attempted to stroke him through his pants. It excited you to hear him gasping and moaning. Stepping back from you, he reached in his pants and pulled it out.   

"Oh shit..." You thought.  

Talking wasn't needed right now. You began to stroke him slowly and firmly.   

"Faster." He moaned.

 At the same time he had his hand still inside of your pants. It was hard to keep your mind on pleasuring him when you could barley stand.   

"Don't stop Y/N. Keep going." He panted.  

"Prod I can't take all this!" 

He held you against the wall as you trembled. For a moment you almost forot where you were until you heard the bellring.

"DAMN..." Prod yelled under his breath.

You attemted to push him back so you could fix your clothes. But instead, he continued to kiss you.

"We gotta go Prod." You whispered.

"Not yet." He moaned,

"Prod stop. Come on!" 

He picked you up with his arms and held you on his waist. NOTHING was going to make you say no to this.

"We're gonna be in so much trouble o.o"

"Maybe." He smirked.

To Be Continued?