Ep.4

Imagine:

Prod holds your hand as your waiter walks you to your table. This was your favorite restaurant in the whole state of California. If anyone knew good food it was Prodigy. So there was no hesitance for him to bring you for a date.

Waiter: What would you 2 like this evening?

Prodigy: *smiles* You can go first Y/N.

You: Haha, well I haven't decided yet...

Prodigy: Oh, okay. Well can I have a steak? Then mash potatoes and fries?

Waiter: *jots order* Okay and you?

You: The shrimp garlic scampi.

Waiter: Good choice. Sides? :)

You: Same as his please.

Waiter: Alright you two I'll be back with your orders and I haven't forgotten your drinks.

The waiter walked off stuffing the notepad in their pocket. Prod adjusted his glasses and sat up in his chair.

Prod: *laughs* I hope this isn't too much info for being on a date. But I REAALLLY have to pee.

You: Go then silly.

Prod: Nooo I wanna eat my food right when it comes out.

You: It'll be forever till our food gets here. Do you not see how many people are here tonight?

Prod: *smirks* Alright.

You: When you come back I don't wanna see those shades.

Prod shot you a quick smile before he headed towards the men's room. A few minutes later the waiter was assisted with someone else to drop off the entrees and drinks. Prod still hadn't made it back yet. You decided to begin eating. But you couldn't take your eyes off of the hot steak on Prods plate.

You: *whispers to self* If this boy doesn't come back..

-10 minutes later-

Prod rushed to the table rambling an apology to you.

Prod: I wanted to ignore the call but it was about the photoshoots Im suppose to make.

You: *grabs steak sauce* It's alright baby. Calm down!

You shook the sauce onto the half of his steak you cut and placed on your own plate. Prod looked down at his order and up at you. His jaw dropped as he watched you munching through the meat.

Prod: You didn-

You: Didn't I tell you to take off those glasses sexy?

Prod: ....

You: *sips water* Well? What are you waiting for?

Prod: *snatches off glasses* Why'd you do that Y/N?! I was looking forward to that steak.

You: I'm sorry :(

Prod: No your not.

You tried not to laugh as you cut your food into small pieces. He stared at you with a serious glare.

Prod: How would you feel if I ate something that was yours?

You: *holds out plate* Go ahead.

Prod: ....That's not what I meant.

You: Then wha- ....

Prod licked his lips and stared you up and down. You re-thought his response and immediately caught on.

You: *calls waiter*

Waiter: Yes?

You: Check please..now.

Prod: Do you think you can bring us some dessert to go too? Something that can be used as a topping maybe? *whispers to you* Lickable? ;)

Waiter: o_o Okay...Be right back.