Ep.1

I wanted to do this for more frequent updates. I get writers block alot on my stories. So this will be more frequent than anything else. If you have any ideas I will use it and WILL give you credit for it. Who doesn't like shout outs? ;) 

***I do romantic and comedic imagines

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine:

You were on your bedroom balcony on the phone with Prod. Him and the boys were on vacation but  he couldn't get home off of his mind. He missed you so much. For the last 3 nights while he was in the islands, he'd call you.

You: Prody everyone knows you needed to escape work. Just relax and enjoy the beaches and water while your there. I'll be right here when you get back.

Prodigy: But Y/N, I want to see you now. It won't be until another week I'm home. I don't know what it is, but I want to be with you tonight.

You: *sighs* I know what you mean. Like, when I want to be able to have you in bed with me..

Prodigy: *whispers* Y/N...

You: Yeah?

Prodigy: Nevermind.

You: Ugh, you know I hate that. Tell me, please?

You could hear him start to hesitate. You laughed to yourself because you knew he was holding back his sexual feelings.

Prodigy: Well you know being here with just the guys, it doesn't have that feeling I get from you. You know that..."feeling"? If I was over there right now, we'd be doing so much.

A smile crept across your face. Hearing Prod say those words in your ear sent a chill through the arch of your back.

You: So much like what?

Prodigy: *laughs* Y/N don't do this to me.

You: Okay I won't. Just know, we'd be doing "so much" in every room soon as you walk through that door. Bye Prod.

Prodigy: *smirks* Bye.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got a good idea for me to use? Comment to get a dedication :)