Chapter 10

Chapter 10

In an instant, Sun became my own personal goddess. Everything I could have ever wanted in my first time... Sexy, unbelievably sexy. So sexy that even now the image of her on all fours in the bed with that round and amazing ass up and wiggling just for me... ug! It's burned in there, waiting to be replaced by a new image. One I hope will be happening right now because even though I was off the bed first, Sun manged to make it to the bathroom first. All it took was the sight of her naked butt wiggling seductively on the way to the bathroom and I was a blubbering idiot again. I stared after her long enough for her to round the door in the bathroom and disappear from my view, still unable to believe I got this lucky.

I hesitated slightly, still unsure even though I had already had a raging erection. It didn't take long for the stronger part of my mind overpowered that weaker side and a evil grin spread over my face as I started for the bathroom. When the sound of water hitting the tile floor of the shower echoed out of the bathroom I began to hurry my steps. My mind went into overdrive wondering if she really was going to wait for me to take that bra off of her myself, exposing those wonderful breasts, or was she going to do it herself and jump in the water letting the droplets roll down and over her peaked nipples...

“You better wait for me...” I mumbled to myself, pushing through the door. My eyes eagerly found Sun, posted up next to the massive shower. The rounded curve of her hip rested against the glass shower door with a hand at her other hip, clearly waiting for me. She had left her bra on, leaving everything inside still a secret even though my eyes hungrily ate up the sight of all the exposed flesh that was on display... the curve of her breast as it pushed up out of the bra showing just the barest hint of a dark areola near the edge of the cup.

“Oh, I waited alright.” Sun said huskily, her fingertips trailing a path up the curve of each breast, teasing the soft skin there before running back down again. Damn, I'm one lucky man. Just the sight of her touching herself made my mouth water and my tongue ache for the taste of her soft skin.

Licking my lips I stepped up close to her reaching a hand out to softly caress the skin just above the cup of her bra, trying my damnedest not to just rip the scrap of cloth off her body. With my touch, Sun's nipple strained against the fabric just begging to be released. Without a second thought I pulled down the cup exposing her perfect dark pink nipple. As much as I wanted to feast on the sight of her smooth full smooth skin and her pebbled nipple I couldn't stand not tasting her for another second.

I took that firm nipple into my mouth, the sweetness of her skin enough to send all the blood in my body from one head to the other. Harder than I had ever been before, it took all my willpower not to take her right here on the tiled wall in the bathroom. Although, from the small moans escaping her parted lips, I'm sure Sun would be up for the idea.

“Quit teasing me.” Sun said, her eyes like fire as she looked down at me as I let her nipple slip from between my lips.

“If I don't I'll be fucking you right here against the shower door, then on the floor before we even make it to the shower.” I said, my words causing Sun to moan just thinking about it.

“I'm up for that.” She said, a small squeak entering her voice as I put my lips back around her nipple. I let myself enjoy the feeling of her on my tongue for a minute before pulling away slowly.