7. Summer

The whole year at Hogwarts had gone by so fast, it's way already the last day before summer break, Melissa and Jade still hated each other but she never brung it into the group for Hermione's sake because she was Jade's best friend. They glared at each other when the group was together, Melissa was just wanting to throw her to the ground and start beating her up but she didn't, not for Jade, but for Hermione. Fred promised Melissa he would stay away from Jade but boy Jade did not care. She always tried to be all over Fred, it's like she had completely forgotten about her and Melissa's fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melissa, Fred, George, Harry and Ron were all in one carriage on the Hogwarts express going home while Ginny, Hermione and Jade were in another. Melissa was happy about this because that meant Jade was no where near Fred for many hours plus Jade was going home not the the burrow like everyone else. Melissa loved it at the burrow, she had grew up there, it was her second home. The train ride was long and tiring but they had plenty of entertainment thanks to Fred and George. They were showing everyone in the carriage the new things coming to their shop when they open during the summer. Everyone watched in amazement as all the toys and sweets were doing all sorts of crazy magical things.

Despite all of Fred and George's pranks they were both really smart, they came up with sweet that could change your face shape, make people fall in love, get people to have animal noises come out of them and all sorts of different things. Melissa admired Fred as he was showing everyone how it all worked, she was so proud of him for how far he had come with his inventions, she was so exited for the shop to open and to see their business grow.

There was 2 hours left to go on the train ride back to the station. The train had already been going for 3 hours, the day was long and Melissa started to get tired. She was dozing off as she was reading the newspaper about all the new things that were happening in the Wizarding World. Fred noticed how tired she was and tilted her head to rest it in his shoulder, Melissa slowly drifted off to sleep with her head on Fred's shoulder and his arm round her holding onto her waist.
"Goodnight daring, I love you." Fred whispered into Melissa's ear. Even though she was asleep she heard it like it was a dream, a small smirk came onto her face as she moved closer to Fred. She had never felt safer in someone's arms then she was in Fred's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 1pm and everyone had finally arrive home to the burrow. Mr Weasley taking all the bags upstairs with the help of Fred and George while Mrs Weasley and everyone else were in the kitchen chatting and catching up with each other while lunch was being prepared. "So? How was the year?" Molly asked.
"It was incredible!" Melissa exclaimed. "I learnt so many new spells, apart from all the drama everything was good!"
"Drama?" Molly asked. "What drama?" Melissa and Hermione looked at each other, Hermione shook her head telling her not to say anything about Jade or their fight. Melissa turned to look back at Molly and said, "oh, not anything to do with us, just other people."
"Ah, I see." Molly replied, they were all caught off guard by a ding telling everyone that lunch was prepared and ready to eat. "That's lunch! Everyone sit at the table and I'll bring it out!" Said Molly. "Melissa dear would you mind shouting Fred and George please?" She asked.
"Of course Molly." Melissa replied with a smile, she ran up the stairs to the room they were in. Melissa stood at the door frame with one hand on each side. All 3 of them turned to look at her.
"Problem?" Arthur asked.
"Lunch is ready." Melissa replied looking at all them.
"We'll be down in a second, thanks dar- Melissa." Replied Fred. Arthur and Molly didn't know about his and Melissa's relationship yet, he almost outed it the Arthur by calling Melissa daring in-front of him. He managed to stop himself before the whole worf came out his mouth. Melissa widened her eyes at Fred and he mouthed 'sorry' to her. It wasn't really that big of a deal because Arthur didn't seem to notice, George did though, he started laughing at Fred because he almost outed their relationship to their dad. Fred punched him on the shoulder as Melissa laughed and went downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch was amazing, there was ham sandwiches, chicken, sausages, pastes all sorts of things. Obviously it was amazing because it was made by Molly Weasley, the best cook Melissa had even had. All 8 of them were sat the the table eating their lunch still chatting about all sorts. Fred and George's shop, Hogwarts and how things have been at the burrow. It was a long chat but well worth it because now it felt like they'd never been away, it felt like they'd always been home. "Fred! George! It's 8pm you both need to get to bed! Your shop opens tomorrow!" Molly shouted at them.
"Oh yeah I didn't realise the time!" Fred said looking at the clock in the kitchen. Everyone started getting up and putting their plates on the kitchen counter then heading over to the kitchen. Fred kept Melissa behind while everyone else carried on into the living room.
"Goodnight darling," he said looking into her eyes and holding her hands, "I'll see you in the morning. I love you."
"I love you too" Melissa replied. Fred smiled and kissed her before following George upstairs to bed.
She was so proud of Fred and George, she couldn't wait for the launch of their shop.