6. Date night

Melissa and Fred were both sitting on Melissa's bed, Fred was taking care of Melissa's cuts from her fight with Jade while she laid back staring into his eyes with a small smirk on her face. Her fight with Jade wasn't too brutal, just a few cuts an scratches like every over bitch fight.
"What?" Fred said with a slight laugh
"Nothing!" Melissa said while smiling, "I just can't believe how caring you are. Fred Weasley, the prankster of the school." She smiled. Fred let out a small snicker.
"Melissa" Fred said "look remember when I kissed Jade?" Melissa huffed,
"How could I forget?"
"I'm so sorry about it can a please make it up to you?" He asked.
"What do you mean by that?" Melissa asked him.
"How about I take you on a date?" He told her.
"Oh my god!" She squealed while hugging him.
"I'll take that as a yes?" Fred laughed.
"Yes yes yes yes yes yes YES!" Melissa continued to squeal.
"Okay!" Fred said "meet me outside the dorms at 8pm tomorrow night."
"Where we going?" Melissa asked.
"That's a surprise!" Fred winked then kissed Melissa on the forehead, "Night beautiful." He said while walking out the door.
"Goodnight Freddie." She smiled.

This was that happiest she'd been a while, with everything going on with Jade, seeing them together and the fight, this was her way to relax and have a fun night with her boyfriend. She closed her eyes a starting thinking about how their date night would go. It didn't take long for her to slowly drift off into a deep sleep. Tomorrow was going to be the best day ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~8pm~
Melissa was all dressed up in a beautiful red dress with a bold red lipstick on, gold glitter eyeshadow, black liner and mascara. She looked herself in the mirror and a huge smiled began to appear on her face, she was so excited, her first ever date, with Fred Weasley!

Knock knock

Melissa turned around and said "come in!" It was Hermione, as soon as she saw Melissa her jaw dropped.
"Melissa Clark!" She shouted "you look incredible!"
"Thank you Hermione!" Melissa replied.
"Go get your man girl I saw him standing outside!" Melissa ran out the door closing it behind her. Outside was Fred waiting for her, as soon as he saw her a big smile came on his face. He walked up to her pulling her in by the waist. "You look drop dead gorgeous Mel." He said while looking into her eyes while still smiling.
"Thank you Freddie," Melissa smiled, "you look amazing too!" Fred smiled and kissed her, taking her hand and leading her towards a portkey.
"This is where I'm taking you" he looked her in the eyes. Melissa looked at the shoe sitting on the floor. "A shoe?" She asked. Fred started snickering. "No silly! That's a portkey"
"Ohhhhhh" Melissa realised. Fred counted down from 3 and they both took ahold of the shoe. Within a matter of seconds they were both outside a beautiful restaurant called 'Butters and beers' Fred opened the door for Melissa as they both went inside.

They were in there for a good couple hours having a really nice meal laughing and joking, talking about all the things at Hogwarts. The hours flew by, it only felt like they were they're for a couple of minutes but to actually was a few hours. What Melissa's favourite part was Fred didn't let go of her hand once (except for when they were eating.) Fred paid for their meal and they left the restaurant. Fred was chasing Melissa down the street afterwards, they were both laughing and giggling together. Melissa was having the best time of her life, she couldn't picture having such an amazing moment with anyone better. She loved Fred and they'd been together for a few months now so she knew this was the right moment to tell him. "Freddie?" She asked,
"Yes my love" he replied.
"Can I tell you something?"
"You know you can tell me anything hun." Melissa paused for a second then looked Fred in the eyes and said, "Fred Weasley... I love you, with all my heart." Fred's smile getting bigger and bigger, he'd never been happier in his life. "I love you too Melissa. I always will." Melissa smiled and softly kissed him on the lips.
"And you don't need to worry about Jade ok?" He said to her. Melissa nodded in return.
"Your the only one for me. Not her, you. You my girl." He contained. Melissa smiled and kissed him on the lips taking his hand and walking back to the portkey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~11pm~
Back at Hogwarts the common room was empty, so they took it to their advantage while they could, making sure they didn't make to much noise, that's the last thing someone would want to wake up to. It really finished Melissa's night up for her, she'd had be best night of her life, she couldn't ask for anyone better.