Chapter: 10

"Blake, wake up" I hear someone quietly say. I groan and turn around, pulling the covers over my head. A sigh is heard before I feel poking.

"Why do I have to wake up?" I mumble causing the poking to stop.

"We have school idiot. Come on or we'll be late" Aj says, poking me again. I grab his hand and close my eyes. He starts to poke me with his other hand making me turn around. He smiles and I smile back before pushing him off the bed. He lands on the floor and pops his head back up, glaring at me. I laugh and make my way out of bed. A shower is seriously needed. Going to my closet, I grab a blue and black hoodie along with black joggers. I'll worry about shoes later.

"Hey, if you need clothes you can pick whatever you want" I tell Aj as I lay my clothes on my desk. Aj walks over and gets something similar to what I got. He picked my purple hoodie and my white joggers. Guess that's understandable, my jeans probably wouldn't fit him. He lays his clothes next to mine and looks at me weirdly.

"What? Do I have drool on my face?" I ask, subconsciously touching my face. He laughs and pulls my hand away.

"No, nothing like that."

"Oh, then why are you looking at me like that?"

He walks closer to me and stares. Is he possessed by a ghost or something? Aj snickers and I assume I said that out loud. Yeah, need to work on that. He shakes his head and stands on his tippy toes. My brain says he's probably trying to kiss me but I say otherwise. Like I said yesterday, he most likely isn't into broken people like me.

"Uhmm, Aj?"

"Hm?"

"What are you doing?"

"Isn't it obvious" he says moving closer. I move my head back a little which he seemingly doesn't notice.

"No, not really."

"I'm trying to kiss you dummy" he says, his face inching closer to mine.

"Do you usually kiss your friends good morning?" I ask. His eyes open and he stops moving.

"My friends?" He repeats what I said. I nod and  he seems to be in thought.

"We're friends?" He definitely hit his head when I pushed him off the bed. Great, I gave my friend a concussion. I nod slowly and speak.

"Best friends matter of fact."

"Oh.." his expression changes when I say that and he looks away from me. What is it now? I don't think I said anything bad. Did I?

"Are you okay?" I ask him, worriedly.

"Mhm. You should probably go shower now" he says walking away from me. I don't say anything as I go into my bathroom to take a quick shower. Once I'm done, I dry off and pull on my boxers. My clothes are in my room so I walk out with a towel draped over my shoulders. Aj turns around and blushes when he sees me.

"You blush a lot, you know that?" I point out as I walk over to him. He stands there and stares at me as I move closer. I get close to him and lean over. He eyes me and I look at him with a smile before getting my clothes that are behind him. I step back a little before putting on my joggers. The towel ends up on my floor somewhere and I decide to wear my black converses. Aj looks over at me with his clothes in his hand and looks at me from head to toe.

"Checking me out, Aj?" I tease as I pull on my hoodie. My hairs still wet but it'll dry sooner or later.

"You wish" he answers and walks pass me to get to my bathroom. I smile and sit on my bed. My skateboard is still in Greg's car so guess we'll have to walk to school. Hm, wonder if Peyton has a car. The shower is soon heard and I get up before heading to the bathroom door.