5

Hey. I just wanted to say, I know Aizawa usually doesn't talk so much like in this chapter, but he has to explain some things so I had to do that. Sorry........

third person POV, some minutes ago, with Deku

Deku was  with Ryuka in an alley. They were playing something like hide and seek with teams and some extra rules. They talked about a good place to hide and didn't pay much attantion. they walked quiete but they were talking loud (Izuku not, if he speaks, he only whisperes or talkes really quiete) When they get to the mane road, they saw a group of teenagers and Eraserhead. They stopped. None of the two boys knew what to do. The didn't knew if Eraserhead was going to attack them or something like that. They were just staring at the class.

Third Person POV with class 1a

The two boys stared at the group. The whole class thogh the same thing: 'Why are there two teenager boys alone in the red zone? And one of them semmes younger than we are.'Aizawa recognized the older boy. It was one of the dark shadows. That means, that the other boy the teenager is, that the gang hides. Aizawa looked at him. His face was dirty and his clothes too. He was not older than 14 and had a shocked axpression. Aizawa looked over at his students. They all were surprised. Except for one of them. Bakugo. He was a little bit shocked, surprised, sad and happy. Than Aizawa said: "Kids, be carefull. This are two members of the gang dark shadows. They are dangerous if they want to." class 1a looked at him in concern. One of the boys was older than them, but the other was definitly younger and none of them seemed strong or dangerous. Actually, The younger boy looked very nice and innocent. Suddenly the two members of the dark shadows ran away. They were fast. Aizawa said: "We'll follow them. I want to know where they are going." The class nodded and began to follow the boys. This had to be easy. They were all heroes in training and that boys just... well... some boys.

The class found out, that the two boys are really fast and it wasn't easy to follow them. The two boys seperated and climbed on buildings. That was really dngerous, but they knew what they are doing. They jumped from one roof to another roof and were really really fast. The heroes in training lost them because they jumped on a roof, on that the teenagers and the pro heroes couldn't jump, because it was in danger of collapsing. The two boys looked behind them. (They were jumping synchron on different roof tops and are now together again) and waved at the class and the undergrounf heroes. Than they jumped of off the building. The students didn't saw anithyng when they came to the alley in that the boys landed.

The two members were gone.

Iida asked: "Sensei Aizawa, if I am aloud to ask, who is the gang dark shadows? and they really didn't seem dangerous." Aizawa grouled: "The gang dark shadows is a gang of 12 people. We know all of their faces, except one. I think, it was the green haired boy. The gang hides him usually. They are really clever and they know practically everything about everyone. The Qurik and the weaknesses and drawbacks. Were someone live, what their real name is, how to win almost every fight. They know if someone is a villlain, a hero, a vigilante and if someone works in a cafe or a shop. They know basicaly the whole city, but noone really knows who they are. You can buy informations from them, if you give them enough mones. But their prizes aren't too high. And how much we know, they aren't villains and haven't killed anyone. And they don't sell informations to villains. But to vigilantes. If you want to know something about a person in this city, like where the person is, where the person works how old the person is, you just have to bring a bit money and they give you the informations. But one time for example, Endeavour attacked them, cause he was mad at them, they were strong and left with just a few injuries and burns. Do ya'll know now why I said that they are dangerous if they want to? And one time, they were mad at one of the villains that attacked some heroes, noone knows why they were mad at the villain but they left him in a bad state. And just two of them were fighting. Oh. And all of them are teeangers."

The class didn't know what to say, so they were just quiet and were thinking about this gang.

Aizawa said: "They broke the law just a few times and just a few HEroes and police officers don' like them. I don't really know if like them or not. I mean... they are helping us. And I don't mind."

The students weren't talking. Suddenly Denki said: "Did you all see the clothes they were wearing. They were dirty and ripped. And I think they were some sizes to small. It looks like they doesn'thave much money." Everyone agreed. Then BAkugou said something noone has expected: "Um... Maybe... bugt just maybe... I know the grenn haired boy. He lookes like my childhood friend. His grren hairs and eyes. And the age would fit too."

Kirihima asked: "That one you were talking about in the Mall? That one you though you saw but you were'nt sure?"

BAkugou nodded.

Aizawa wanted to know: "Who are you talking about. If it's him, who is he and why are you not sure if it's him or not?"

BAkugou said: "If it's him, then his name is Izuku Midoriya. His mom and dad were abusive and were arguing a lot. He had a oulder sister. And i mean really older sister. I think she was 11 years older or so. Well, his sister cimmited suiced when he was 4 I think. He found her in the lviving room. Well, when he was 6 years old, his dead killed his mom and disappeard with Izuku. Hisashi, Izukus Dad, was cought and out in jail, but Izuku was never found. Noone knows where he is and if he survived. And what I know, Hisashi broke out of the jail. Some months ago. He wasn't found yet. But in the jail, he always said something about revenge an Izuku cause it was his fault that he was caught. Because he had to do something for him, before he could ran away.

But I don't know more. I think my mom maybe knows more about the case."

Yeah... that was the fifth chapter. I hope like it. And I like I said above,sorry that Aizawa was talking  a lot. But I had no clue how I could make it otherwise. If someone of you could give me tips, I could change this chapter to a better.

Byyyyyeeeeee