2

(It's still the same day)

Izuku followed the 7 older boys till theay reach a skaterpark. But no one was there. The park was dirty and shabby. The boys sat down on one of the ramps and Izuku sat down too. The first boy he speaked to, said: "So, my name is Hiroki, and I'm the leader of this Gang. If you need somthing or want to ask something, then come to me. I'll help you." Izuku nodded and smiled at Hiroki. Now a boy with white hair introduced himself: "And I'm Yuuto. I'm the Co-leader. I'm also here for everything you need. But I'm not living on the streets. I sleep at my home. But I'm everyday with the Gang. And I'm sure, everyone in this group will help you if you need something. Right, guys?" The other boys nodded and began to introduce themselfes aswell. There were Akito, Yuri, Tomi, Takashi, and Kyo. They were all really nice and Izuku liked them right away. They were really differently, but they were all friends. Izuku liked that. The 8 boys (Izuku including) were talking to eachother and all of the 7 gangmembers liked Izuku right away. He was a sunshine and you just had to like him. All of the boys knew that  they will protect Izuku, that his light never turns off.

Time skip   (Izuku is now 14 years old)

with class 1a

Class 1a was in the mall. Suddenly Bakugo stopped and stares at one point. Kirishima asked: "Bakubro, are you ok?" Bakugo answered :"Yes shitty hair. I just... thoght I saw someone, I didn't saw in years. But I don't think it's really him."

Mina wanted to know: "Why do you think i'ts not him?" Bakugo said: "He's missing for over 8 years now. His dad murderd his mother and left him somewhere, and no one saw him again. Everybody think he's dead, but I don't think so. He was smart. He knows what he have to do to survive."

The whole class stared at him in shock. Uraraka asked: "How old was he when it happened? ANd how old is he now?" Bakugo asnwered: "He was 6 years old, and now he's 14, just like us. He was my best friend. We grew up together. I wonder if it's really him."

But then he walked away and the class folowed him. They were in shock. The poor boy.

with Izuku:

Izuku was in the mall with Yuuto. His old shoes are to small for him, so he buyed new ones. They were black boots. they matched his dark blue t-shirt, black leather jacket, black ripped jeans and black cap they'd found on the street. He was happy and jumped the whole way back to the dangerous Part of the city while Yuuto watched him amused. 

Izuku was always happy and nice, unless someone wanted to harm his friends who have become his family, he became really, really dangerous. If you make him mad at you, you're gonna be destroyed.

The both boys reached the rest of the Gang and showed them Izukus new shoes. Izuku thanked the Gangmembern: "Thx. I know we don't have money for something like this." But Hiroki (the LEader if you forgot) said: "No, no. You needed them. The old one were to small and broken too. You are right, we don't have much moeny, but we're happy and that's all that counts. Right?" The boys agreed with him and Izuku smiled.

That's when Yuri said: "If we're talking about money, do we still have enough to buy something small to eat? I'm really hungry." Hiroki rummaged in his pocket and found 10 (I don't know what money you have in America and Engliand etc. but in Germany we have Euro and I don't know how many euros are (what ever you have) soo, it isn't much money for 12 people)

(The gang had new member)

Hiroki looked questioned at the other boys. Yuuto said: "I'm sorry. My father took all my money for alcohol." And the other boys shook their heads. Izuku sighed. But then he said: "We could buy some snacks. They aren't healthy, I know, but they aren't to expensive and maybe we'll be full of it. So what do you think?" The Gang mermber nodded in agreement.

they all went to the nearest kiosk together and bought some snacks. In the evening some of the boys went home (The boys who had a home and parents) and the others went to an empty alley and slept there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, It's short again, but I have to make some ifos to the gang otherwise I cannot continue to write normally without constantly explaining something in between. I will hurry, but I don't know how much time it will take. I hope you like my story.

Byeeeeeeeee