Chapter 40

Steven's POV

2 hours have passed yet we still don't have any idea about Diya's whereabouts.

I can't believe i again lost my daughter . I am such a bad father, i couldn't even keep my only daughter safe.

I don't know where she is , if she is hurt, if anybody touched a single hair on her head i will kill them all.

Nobody messes with me. Whoever kidnapped her they bloody don't know whom they have messed with.

"I found them" i heard Liam shouting and limping running in the living room.

"Where?" I asked moving towards him as everyone gathered around him.

"Here i hacked all the cameras from outside of our mansion and i saw her sitting in this cab which i followed in the cameras but lost it in between but i again caught it on main road 's camera from which it went to some hotel." He explained as we all watched it in his laptop.

"Is that emmy?" Beth exclaimed pointing towards the girl who was coming out of the hotel and towards diya.

"How do they even know each her ?" Poonam asked

"We met her in the mall yesterday" Liam explained the whole encounter.

We again focused on the laptop and watch as they went to the amusement park and were enjoying.

I felt relieved knowing now that she was safe and sound and as i was going to call Giovanni and Leo to tell them there location as they were already out there searching for them, i watched as some people were following them , so i again called Leo to alert them and to hurry up as i was having a bad feeling about this and i was proven right as i watch they seperate and kidnapped them.

We watched as they took them and after 2 minutes i caught Leo's car and him getting out of it.

"I called him and told him to follow that car but somehow we lost it as it got sideway where there was no cameras we searched all the cameras of the state but couldn't pinpoint them it was like they vanished in thin air.

I smashed my phone in anger.

"Who the hell dared to kidnap my daughter from my own fu*#*ng territory." I yelled

"Dad calm down we will find them. Don't loose your calm." Alex said trying to calm me.

I nodded and take some deep breaths.

"Everyone In my office and call Frank and Leo" i said and went to my office.

After 15 minutes everyone was in my office even beth and Mrs Mehra.

We discussed who could be behind all of this, and shortlisted our enemies.

As i was going to call my men who are spies in their gangs i got a call on my office phone.

Leo picked it up before i could.

"Hello?" Leo spoke in his cold and grave voice.

"Victor" Leo gritted as he spoke to him. I frowned

"How .Dare .You" He yelled as he clutched the phone tightly.

"If you even touch a single hair on sister's head trust me when i say you will regret it" he said

After few minutes of him hearing wherever Victor was saying he suddenly smashed the phone on the wall.

"Leo what happened?" I asked him

"That bastard!!! He have them dad he have bella with him. He is the one who kidnapped them." He exclaimed.

"What did he said ?" I asked in my cold voice knowing that bastard have my daughter.

"He said he will use bella for what mom couldn't do" he spat as venom dripped from his voice.

I gripped the table hardly.

"What does that mean?" Asked Mathew.

Only Leo and i know what that bastard mean but its time that everyone know about it.

Leo looked at me then sighed

"Dad?" This time Carson asked

"It means that bastard is going to sell her to someone to get an alliance. That is what he was going to do to your mom as well but she somehow escape him and was laying low when she met me." I explained as i fisted my hands remembering how that bastard abused his own daughter and was ready to sell her off as if she was some fu*#*ng animal.

"What?" Exclaimed beth and Mrs Mehra

"Yeah so we need to act fast and if i am thinking correctly then he will try to sell Emilia as well" i said looking at Roberto and Giovanni who sat emotionless with clenched fists.

"What's the plan?" Asked Giovanni

So after few suggestions and ideas we made our plan to rescue our girls.

After going over the plan few more times we all got ready to head out.

"Wait" i heard and we all turned around to see beth and Mrs Mehra all ready in black trousers and t-shirts with black hoodie.

"We are also coming" Beth said as if she is going for a shopping.

"No you are not" Roberto said

"Yes i am " Beth said as she glared at Roberto daring him to say no again.

"Its not safe baby" he tried to explain

"I know that Roberto but you know i am always prepared for shit like this. Did you forgot who trained me. My dad a famous mafia leader of his time. So yes i am coming with you cause emmy is also my daughter as much as she is yours" she said and Roberto sighed and nodded.

"But Mrs Mehra you are not coming with us as we know you don't even have any training for a situation like this so i will suggest you stay here with Liam, Dhruv and Mr Mehra." I said to Mrs Mehra.

"But i can't just sit here and wait please let me come" she said

"Mrs Mehra please try to understand this situation isn't as easy as it seems.
I know you are also tensed for Bella but trust me i will bring her back to you safely i promise. So please stay here with them" I explained to her calmly and she reluctantly agreed.

After that we all pile in our car and went towards the airport with my men following us .

'You did a grave mistake Victor, i forgave you last time because my queen asked me but this time you touched my daughter and now you will face the wrath of a real devil. Now you will understand why everyone call my Devil in disguise' I thought to myself as i planned how i will torture him once i get my laid my hand on him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello Readers

I am finally back. I am so sorry i left you all in the middle of it. 🙏🙏

So many of you messaged me and wrote on my timeline to update the story and I deeply regret that i couldn't reply to all of you. The reason behind it is that i had to uninstall Wattpad from my phone as my parents said that i am spending too much time on my phone because of which my eyes are not getting any better. So i took it to heart and uninstalled Wattpad. As 80% of my time i spend here reading books.😬😬

But now i am back and i promise i am going to finish this story in this month itself.🤗🤗🤗

Thankyou for the votes and comments.😍😍😘😘

Enjoy❤️❤️