Chapter 24

Diya's POV

We all were sitting in the living room in our own thoughts when suddenly someone opened the front door with a bang. We all got startled and saw Dhruv bro running upstairs angrily and then we hear the slamming of his door.

We all got up and went upstairs towards his room.

"Dhruv baby open the door." Mom said knocking on the door.

No reply

"Dhruv son please open the door. What happened? Tell us son?" This time dad tried.

"Mom dad please leave me alone" we heard a broken reply .

"But son please tell us what happened, if you won't tell us then how will we help you? " Mom asked

"Please mom , just just leave me alone for sometime" bro said

"Mom ,dad, papa , you guys go i will talk to him" i said to all of them

"B..but" mom started but dad stopped her.

"Ok... Diya you try to talk to him we will be downstairs" dad said and then took all of them downstairs.

"Bro...bro please open the door, talk to me bro, please open the door" i said knocking on the door.

"Please diya not now" he said

"Please bro let me in, you know I won't leave you like this, so please open the door and talk to me , please bro" i said again

After few minutes the door open and bro pulled me inside then closed the door.

I turn around to look at him but suddenly he hugged me tightly.
After few minutes of him hugging me i felt something drop on my shoulder. One drop them two then three....

"Bro are you crying ?" I asked him trying to see his face but he just hugged me tightly to his chest. I rubbed his back soothingly trying to calm him down. I felt my heart shattered, i have never saw him crying before.

"Hey...hey bro ...shhh....shhh....calm down , its ok, its ok.... " I tried to calm him down

After few minutes he broke the hug and sat on the bed putting his head on his hands.

"Bro please tell me what happened? Please talk to me, i can't see you like this please talk to me" i said to him and sat beside him on the bed.

For a few minutes he didn't answer, he just sat their with his head down.
I was going to ask again but he started.

"I loved her so much but... But she didn't loved me back diya she never loved me back." Bro said and rubbed away his tears furiously.

"What happened bro? Why are you saying this? Did something happened?" I asked cautiously.

"I was going to propose her today. I loved her with all my heart but she broked it into pieces today. When i was going to meet her today in the park i was waiting for her and was checking some mails when i got a mail from an unknown id . It was her pictures. She was with someone else hugging him and kissing him in the pictures. I was so angry seeing those pictures but I didn't trusted those photos, i thought they were photoshopped or something. So i decided to confront her about the pictures. When she came i asked her directly showing her those pictures.
I thought she will deny them but she didn't. She said she was going to tell me and that's why she came today so that she could break up with me. I asked her why was she doing this to me to us. I told her how much i love her but she didn't listen to me . She...she said that ...that the man she is with right now is very rich and he fulfill her every wish that I didn't. She said that she can't be with me anymore cause i am not as rich as he was and she choosed him over me diya... She choose him. " He said as tears flowed on his face.I hugged him tightly.

After few minutes when he calm down. I sat down and took his hands in mine.

"Bro listen to me ok. I know you are hurt , i know you loved her, i know she broke your heart but it wasn't your fault. Its her loss that she let you go . You are one of a kind bro and you deserve better. And trust me when i say that i am glad her truth came out sooner than later. I know it broke your heart bro but it just showed us that she is not a right girl for you. She loved money more than you. And she doesn't deserve you. And i will be grateful to god that he saved you from her before it was too late." I said to him

"I know you are heart broken right now but i would rather watch you heart broken right now instead of watching you living miserably with her your whole life." i said . I know it will hurt him but this is the only way to show him that he is better off without her.

"Do you understand what i am trying to say bro?" I asked him and he nodded

"You are right diya, she didn't deserve me but she has broken me beyond repair. I don't think i will ever be able to love someone. She broke my trust, she broke me. Love is nothing but pain and i won't give anyone the right to broke me again. I am done with this love shit. I don't believe in this love anymore." He said blankly and i hugged him not saying anything because i know if i said anything right now it will fall on deaf ears.

After few minutes of silence , i broke it.

"I guess we both are unlucky with love huh!! "I said and he looked at me with questioning gaze.

So i told him what happened this afternoon with varun's parents. To say he was shocked would be an understatement.

After few minutes he sighed and shake his head then side hugged me. I put my head on his shoulder.

"We both are unlucky then i guess"he said . We have got two shocks in just few hours .

After few minutes of sitting beside him i asked him.

"What are you going to do now bro?" I asked him.

"I don't know" he replied

"I just want to go away from here somewhere far where there will be no memories of her but I can't leave mom and dad alone. Not when dad is already heart patient." He explained.

After sitting silently i got an idea.

"Bro i have an idea" i said and told him the plan. After listening to me he didn't said anything . He looked unsure. So with a little pleading i got him to agree with me. I told him that we will discuss this plan with everone on the dinning table at dinner time and he agreed.

After sitting with him for a few more minutes and discussing few more things with him, i went downstairs and told everyone that everything is fine now . Mom asked me what happened with bro and i told her that he was just having a bad day.

"Mom i am tired so i will be in my room , i will come down to help you with the dinner in few hours okay." I asked her.

"Sure baby go and rest and you mister are also going to rest" Mom said to dad pointing her finger in his direction.

"And you guys should also rest, i will call you all downstairs for dinner." Mom said and everybody nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello Readers

Hope you like the chapter.

Thankyou guys for your love and support. It means a lot.

Thankyou 😘😘

Vote and comment 🙂 🙂

Enjoy 😊