Chapter 4: Wizard Vs The Skinnyman!

Word = narration

"Word" = talking

'Word' = thoughts

["word"] = video, recording, etc.

Word = transformation chant

In a beautiful park, people can be seen walking around. People taking their dogs on walks, children playing in the playgrounds, elderly sitting on benches feeding penguins, very normal...until the ground started shaking. The people looked around them to see what was going on until they saw a man in armour running, who was known as "Wizard' by the media.

"GET OUT OF HERE!" He yelled. The people were confused until they saw a giant robot mammoth chasing him, soon the people started to run as well. Wizard, who we know is Wilson, grabbed a ring with a silhouette of a dragon getting bigger and placed it on his right hand. He flipped the levers on his driver twice and placed his hand on it.

Big, Please!

A glyph appeared in front of him. The robot mammoth charged at him with full speed. Wilson put his hand through the glyph, making his hand big, and stopping the mammoth and tossing it aside, crashing the playground. He grabbed the Kick Ring, removing the Big Ring and placing it in his right hand. He flipped the levers twice and placed it on his driver.

Very nice! Kick strike! Fabulous!

The glyph appeared under his feet and he jumped into the air, aiming a flying fire kick at mammoth, his kick colliding with its body. He soon jumped off and landed, flicking his robe and pointing to the sky.

"Never look at explosions, because it's cool." He mumbled to himself as the mammoth exploded behind him. He turned to see the destroyed machine but also saw the destroyed park. He looks around and sighs.

"Poot park." He said to himself, then he heard siren noises, the cops were coming. He quickly grabs a ring from the chain, removing the Kick Ring and placing the other ring on his hand, flipping the levers on the driver twice and placing his hand on it.

Connect, Please!

A large glyph appeared in front of him. He walked through it and now he was in a cafe to see Ami, Deva, and Agni eating.

"Hi, guys." He greeted them, he made his armour disappear and sat next to them.

"Hi, Wilson."

"Yo"

"Uhm."

They greeted him and continued eating. Lanney walked in with a plate of sugar doughnuts and a cup of milk tea. She placed it down on the table.

"Thanks, Lanney." He thanked her, grabbing the doughnut and taking a bite out of it.

"What a nice cafe you have." He complimented her, looking around the cafe.

"Thank you, young Wilson." She thanked him, smiling. Wilson noticed the Halloween-like decorations in the cafe. From the ghost lamps to fake spiders on the wall and ceiling.

"What's with the decorations?" He asked, looking around.

"Oh, It's Ghost Day," Deva answered him, "The day of spirits."

"Ghost Day?" He asked, 'Like Halloween?'

"Yeah," Agni said, "You know, The day spirits walk in the living world to look for food, people dressing up, and-" Then Wilson interrupted him.

"Go to peoples houses asking for candy?" He said, with Agni nodding.

"And..." Deva said, pulling out a tablet to show an old mansion in the middle of the forest, "There's this old mansion in the middle of the woods."