Chapter 2: Queen Gwain

Word = narration

"Word" = talking

'Word' = thoughts

["word"] = video, recording, etc.

Word = transformation chant

  -Third POV-

  Our duo walked towards the castle, which turns out that Ami lives there. They were cold, very wet, and Uncomfortable. The wolf dilemma wasn't the greatest introduction to the "beauty" of this world to Wilson, but at least they got closer and not dead.

  Ami, despite the loud, slushy sounds of mud beneath her, made an effort to be unnoticed in the castle. She hid behind corners, ducked under shadows, staying away from any viewpoint. While Wilson made no attempt to stay hidden, his fascination with the castle made him want to look around, but still stayed with Ami. They walked past a mirror and Wilson looked at himself.

  'God, I'm a mess.' He thought to himself. Ami turned around to see him looking at his reflection.

  Meanwhile on a bridge. A woman with blonde hair and white clothes talking to two figures.

  "Queen Gwain," She began. "There's still no sign of the princess."

  "Please, keep looking. She must still be in the woods." Gwain said. The two figures nodded in response before jumping in return of their search, while Gwain watched their departure. She then heard a small, yet familiar yell. Without turning her head, she looked at the source of the sound. The first thing she saw was Ami.

  'Thank God.' she thought. She turned to see what Ami was interacting with. A stranger. Ami seemed to be pulling him. Gwain's curiosity turned into major suspicion.

Few minutes later...

  Ami entered her room with Wilson. She sat him down on a chair and grabbed his sword and hid it under her bed. She headed toward the door and turned to him and pointed at him with a face that said "Stay here, don't leave this room". She opens the door only to find her mother's glaring face.

  It took a second to process before she slammed the door. She soon made a mad dash to find Wilson a place to hide. When she found the spot, she slowly opened the door. She put on her best "poker" face to hide the fact that someone was in there with her. Gwain didn't buy it.

  As she entered the room, she began to look around, much to Ami's dismay.

  "Hi, Ami," She said with a fake sweetness in her voice. "I just came by to check on you. Now the whole castle is looking for you." She said, before something caught her eye.

  "And also..." Gwain looked at Ami to see the sheer dread on her face. She then leaned on the cabinet.

  "To ask you..." She looked away, she knew how stupid this looked. She knocked the lampshade of Wilson's head, who had a face that wanted to laugh.

  "What's this kid doing in your room?" she asked.

  "But you got to admit, it's pretty funny." He chuckled to Gwain, who returned with an unsatisfied glare. Ami couldn't help but laugh as well. Part of it was that it did looked kind of stupid, but mainly out of sheer fear. She tried to maintain her cute appearance.

  "Don't "teehee" at me!" She boomed, making Ami flinch."You'd never brought a stranger to the castle before. Now tell me why he's here." She leaned closer.

  "And I want you to tell me the truth." If it weren't for the fact that He was the topic, the two women forgot that Wilson was still there watching. Gwain's eyes glowed. She was reading her mind. She then sighed.