Part 2 River?

Why are you yelling? She looks at the scanner. River? Why does it say you are pregnant? Timelords can't get pregnant right. I thank so too but...wait you too did it. No Clara The Doctor is a little kid to me. But how then well and River was explaining and The Doctor was trying not freak out. Sweetie are you ok? No sweetie why would I be ok. Your pregnant with a timelord and River said or a human with timelord DNA. Lets skip a few weeks she now 3 weeks and missed she period. The Doctor was look for something. So River when to earth and got a pregant test and it say Surpise, you're Pregnant. i now 2 side of this part ones is my mom story and ones my dad story. Here dad side he walks in of river look surpise at the test and ask she what wrong she said in a sarcastic tone it not like im pregnant with a baby not way or it not like i going to have to be in labour and im going to have to tack care of she *yelling at this point* IN PRISON NO PLACE FOR A BABY. River please com down he kiss she on the lips and everthings ok but here mom side (i think dad is true sorry not sorry #daddygirl oh ya im a daddy girl :D) i was the pregnant test and was so happy your dad walks in and said what wrong i said everthing ok he kiss me and we walk to the big tardis room (remember i was 6 when i was told this before she....) and here when it started back they walk into the control room. and 9 month laster......