Part 1 Here my story

Well, let me start at the beginning. Hi, I'm Melody 'River', Smith. I have Brown hair and hazel eyes. I'm a timelord and here my story.

     I was born to River Song/Melody Pond and The Doctor I was born on Jan 3, 2115, let say 2001 for the story stake. One night The Doctor picks up River and them when to a party they were at a new life party the welcoming new life and to have a fresh start as the new year to us. The doctor said River do u have a drink. yes, sweetie, I would love one. The walk over to the bar and ask for a drink for me this wife. Would u like the new life drink? she said and the doctor was not paying attention like normal. He said Yes and pick up the drink and gave it to River. Sweetie, what is this? I don't know is some new life drink thing said The Doctor. River Drank a little bit of it. it's a little bitter she said she looks at the Doctor and kiss him he freaks out like normal. 

    Doctor, I don't feel so well and ran to the bathroom. The Doctor walked to the bar and ask what was that drink oh it a new way to get pregnant is there a problem?. No, not at all. Ok, have a nice day. River, you are pregnant. Oh, very funny doctor she walks in the TARDIS and uses the scanner and The Doctor run and it said positively. River look at The Doctor and the doctor look down but River slap him and yells at them in Gallifreyan The Doctor yells RIVER! And Clara walked in.