do you know what sexual tension is ?

emiko and you exited your dorm rooms and started walking to the classrooms

"look if you don't want semi-san, i'll take him—" emiko laughed out, "just kiddingggg. i'm waiting for something to happened between the two of you."

"what? go ahead and have him. i don't want him." you rolled your eyes, "he's always so rude. and saying things like: 'i'M bEtTEr aT sErvIng ThaN yOu." you mocked the male.

"maybe because he is." emiko giggled.

"MIKO!" you playfully slapped her, "i'm way better than that stupid semi eita."

you both walked to the vending machines near your classes and grabbed some snacks to munch on for the day.

"wow, am i hungry!" emiko smiled as she was inserting the coin to get her regular chips and milk for the day, "oooo. it's still cold! i got lucky." the girl beamed.

she moved out of the way so you could grab some food as well, "damn itttt. the vending machines are all out of chocolate bars. i was really craving for one today." you complained, putting back the coin in your pocket.

"isn't there some at the cafeteria? we have," emiko checked her phone, "twenty minutes till class starts. let's go get you some." she suggested and you nodded.

you both left the area and started making your way to the cafeteria, talking along the way.

"dude. i need to get some tape for my fingers. i don't want my acrylics to get ruined!" she grumbled, showing off her new nails, "they look good, huh?"

you smiled, "they do. i'm sure tendou has some hand tape thingys. you could ask him." you said. both of you were now entering the cafeteria area with tons of students already buying stuff, "oh wait. he's there! satori!"

the red head turned his head and waved you over, "ah y/n-kun! hashi-chan! c'mere, c'mere!"

the two of you walked over to him. you quickly noticed that reon, ushijima, and semi were there. you genuinely smiled at reon and ushijima and sarcastically smiled to semi. he returned back the sarcasm.

"what'd ya need?" tendou asked you, his grin showing.

"emiko needs some hand tape. i'm guessing you have some?"

"ah. sorry hashi-chan, but i don't have any hand tape right now," he turned to the other three, "do you guys have some?"

"i do." semi grinned at emiko, making you furrow your eyebrows, "give me a second." the boy started fumbling in his backpack, "here. you can give it back during practice, hashimoto-san."

emiko bowed at him. your face looked like you just licked a shoe. "thank you semi-san."

you widened your eyes before sighing, "i'm going to get a snack. anyone wanna come...?"

semi stood up, "i will."

"except you." you rolled your eyes at the boy.

"oh come on y/n!" he aggressively put his arm around your shoulder. you were overwhelmed with the weight. "let's gooooooo."

"get off of me." you said, disgustingly.

the two of you walked up to the lady who was in charge of selling the snacks.

you looked at semi, "i'll go."

"no i will," he shoved you out of the way and simply smiled, "hi. could i get a chocolate bar, please?" semi asked the lady. she proceeded to give him the snack and he paid shortly after.

you squinted your eyes and glared at him. you put back on your smile when she asked what you wanted. "i would also like a chocolate bar, please!"

the lady apologetically smiled, "sorry sweetie. but that young man grabbed the last one."

your mouth fell agape, you smiled tightly, "that's... fine. thank you. have a good day." you told her before rolling your eyes at semi.

semi was already eating the chocolate before he saw you, "oh sorry! did you want this?" he asked while smirking.

you looked at him with annoyance, "no thanks."

"i insist. you can have it." the gray head gave you the chocolate bar.

you hesitantly took the chocolate and took a bite out of it, "thanks."

semi nudged your side with his shoulder, "see~ look y/n. we can get along if we wanted to!"

you pushed him away, "in your dreams. come on emiko, let's goooo!"

school ended and emiko and you were in the gym changing rooms.

"so you're saying he PURPOSELY shoved me out of the way, grabbed the last chocolate bar, so he can give me the chocolate indirectly?" you raised your eyebrows at your best friend, "are you hearing yourself?"

"oh my god. YES-" emiko turned her head to the captain coming in, "o- good afternoon!"

"hey guys. stretches with the boys are about to start. chop chop!" she clapped her hands before closing the changing room.

you quickly tied your hair and ran to the gym. you two were finding a spot but the only spot that was vacant was next to semi. you sighed annoyingly before making your way to him.

"ew. go stretch somewhere else," the boy told you, "hashimoto-san can stay." he smiled.

"i would if there was another vacant spot you bitch-"

"y/n! stretch!" emiko told you off while doing butterflies. you quickly sat down and started copying her. she fixed her bangs and leaned next to you and whispered: "i swear the sexual tension gets thicker every day-"

"miko!" you playfully punched her again, "we were literally ARGUING."

all the other players started standing up, you following them. the boy looked down on you, "why do you keep copying me?"

"oh i've had enough-" you started tightening your ponytail before a hand stopped you.

"y/n. drills. now!" your best friend interrupted you. again. she pulled you to where the girls were, getting you away from that dirtbag.

semi sarcastically grinned again and waved to you, "bye y/n!"

"now that. that was sexual tension."

"DO YOU KNOW THE DEFINITION OF SEXUAL TENSION?"