band kid

friday, 5 pm practices were the best practices of the week

friday, 5 pm practices were the best practices of the week. your coach didn't make you do drills, nut instead, they let you do mini scrimmages. practicing 5 days a week, fun scrimmages like these were a gift from heaven. the girls and boys shared the huge gym but the practices were still separated in some sort of way.

you and emiko were currently looking at your own asses and seeing how good they look in those new spanks you bought last weekend.

it was noticeable but no one said anything. semi wasn't here today. the ash blond setter was not at the beginning of practice and apparently, he didn't have lunch with his usual friend group today.

"where's semi?" the captain, ushijima asked everyone. though his voice was a bit quiet, everyone heard him.

the setter was nowhere go be found at practice today. usually, he would be walking in with reon and the others, but according to them, he was a no-show. it was odd, for him not to show up like this, let alone not say anything about his absence. coach washijo being angry was an understatement.

"if eita doesn't come back before practice ends," coach washijo began, "he's sitting out at one practice game and he's going to be a..."

"a what coach?"

the old man clicked his tongue in annoyance, "a ball boy, no excuses," he bleated, "so if i were you, i'd be spamming the hell out of his messages right about now!"

the boys frantically but still calm went all on their phones to try and contact their friend. it had been two hours since practice started and semi only had twenty to thirty minutes to get to the volleyball gym before coach washijo poops his pants or something.

"your boyfriend is taking forever, y/n," emiko said, setting a volleyball for fun, "why don't you call him? i'm sure he'll only answer to your phone call."

you rolled your eyes at her annoying words. you fixed your t-shirt and knee pads as you walked over to your bag and drank from your water bottle, ignoring all of emiko's blabbering next to you. she kept on going about how he will only come to practice if you call him.